Lead Developer2019 - PRESENTStrongBlock
- Finished the development of the core product written in vanilla PHP within my first month to meet the deadline. After successfully releasing the product on time, spearheaded a migration to Laravel to increase the efficiency.
- Built a Node.js API for automated creation and destruction of EOSIO blockchains running in docker containers on top of a Rancher cluster using Helm charts. And integrated the API with the core product.
- Built a platform for building customized Vue.js web apps integrated with smart contracts running on EOSIO chains via the Node.js API integration.
- Built a template Vue.js web app that interacts with a smart contract either directly by signing transactions using private keys stored in a local software wallet or via the API which uses the keys stored in a user account on the platform.
- Led the integration of a React Native mobile app with an EOSIO smart contract running on the platform.
CTO2016 - 2020ScaleLab
- Joined as a full-stack engineer and built a platform that went from near zero to serving 1+ million users and a few other MCNs running on the platform including companies like Univision.
- Managed the migration from legacy Codeigniter system onto Laravel 5 and React Single Page App.
- Achieved 80% signups and revenue increase by increasing conversion rate up to 14% using A/B testing.
- Designed a new signup flow which included email communication, web UI, and browser automation in response to a new YouTube policy that was limiting our growth rate and requiring a lot of manual labor.
- Built an email marketing system that delivered 6+ million customized email messages.
- Hired, mentored, and led a small team of engineers that worked on Node.js/Koa back end and React Single Page Application using Typescript and Scrum methodology for managing the process.
- Collaborated with other executives and people outside our team to research customer needs, discuss and formulate product requirements, and translate them into user stories for engineers.
Full-stack Software Engineer2009 - 2015Moreman
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL
- Developed the product and 1C CRM/inventory management database integration module.
Full-stack Software Engineer2008 - 2009EMS Russian Post
Technologies: PHP, Drupal, MySQL
- Developed a website serving over a million clients a month.
- Developed API Web Services using PHP 5/JSON and MySQL providing the company’s services to third-party websites such as online stores.
- Set up an issue tracking software for tracking website issues reported by customers.