- FreelancerFreelancer2009 - PRESENT
- Participated in 10+ successful projects as a web developer and team leader both remotely and onsite.
- Created a CMS using ASP.NET MVC that was used for several projects.
- Helped customers with hiring, including conducting job interviews, developer training, and code reviews.
- Moved projects to CI tool with automatically created artifacts.
- Senior .NET Developer, SCRUM MasterDataDynamics2008 - 2010
Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.5, Adobe ActionScript, JetBrains products, VS (2003-2010), NUnit
- Refactored major chunks of code, significantly simplifying product integration with different VS versions.
- Implemented PDF digital signatures for ActiveReports 6.
- Implemented several major features of Flash Viewer such as multipage view, pan mode, localization, and styles.
- Created the architecture and prototype for an upcoming WPF/Silverlight viewer.
- .NET DeveloperFIS, www.fisgroup.ru2008 - 2008
Technologies: NET 2.0, DevExpress, FireBird, Oracle, Java, C++ (WTL)
- Participated in different projects for the bank industry and Russian Railroads.
- Built a WinForms-based heterogeneous system with FireBird as local storage, Oracle as a server side DB, and Java web services as the communication platform.
- Built a FireBird ORM and replication engine.
- .NET DeveloperBCS IT2007 - 2008
- Implemented localization and a web front-end for the questionnaire system.
- Built a MOSS 2007 application for the internal needs of the company featuring ActiveDirectory integration with MOSS, customizable web parts, and controls.
- .NET DeveloperUnisoft Ltd2007 - 2007
- Participated in creating the test framework for a 2D graphics utility.
- .NET DeveloperSibAnts2006 - 2007
Technologies: NET 2.0, DevExpress, WinForms
- Took the first steps in commercial development.
- Fixed numerous bugs in WinForms applications.
- Implemented several new features, including Excel exporting and a ribbon toolbar.