Verified Expert in Engineering
Konstantin has experience with both back-end and front-end development technologies and practices. He boasts excellent communication skills and works effectively in team settings. Konstantin has also worked closely with clients on a variety of individual projects.
React, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, Node.js, TypeScript, DevOps, Docker, Java, DevOps Engineer, Angular
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is a scalable and highly available education web portal designed to be used by thousands of students per day.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed the high load app for a mobile operator, responsible for computing mobile usage statistics and calculating user balances.
- Created an app for banking that allows score users to define optimal credit value.
- Built an app for a logistics company used for the movement and storage of products.
- Developed an app for a medical industry client that allows setting up the booking for doctors.
Full-stack Ruby on Rails Developer
- Developed and maintained RoR-based applications, including analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Handled core back end (RoR) and front-end (Angular) development.
- Administrated development environments like dev servers and CI\CD scripts.
Senior Ruby Developer
- Involved in rebuilding the project from PHP Laravel to the RoR platform.
- Set up production and dev servers and tasked with releasing implemented applications (Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker).
- Developed an interactive user interface by using the Vector.js library D3.
Senior Java Developer
- Developed and maintained Java-based applications.
- Handled core back-end and front-end development.
- Administrated environments.
- Led projects with team of 4 developers.
- Created project architectures.
- Developed and supported commercial and open-source projects.
- Worked with bioinformatics.
- Optimized algorithms using modern computer architectures. Integrated the project “Ugene” as a plug-in.
- Developed a friendly user interface.
- Created automated tests.
- Developed and supported commercial projects.
- Analyzed, estimated, and planned during the development process.
- Created automated tests.
- Implemented integration with a FLEX application.
- Developed desktop applications.
- Created automated education tests.
- Developed education games.
JPA, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Hibernate, JUnit, Apache Wicket, AngularJS, Spring, JSF, Apache Struts 2, Ext JS, GWT, Mockito, PowerMock, JBehave, Android SDK, Django, Qt, Angular, Next.js, Ruby on Rails 5
JavaMail, JAX-RS, JAXB, Java Servlets, Java Security, RichFaces, AngularUI, Jackson, SAX, Node.js, React, Facebook API, Facebook SDK, Twitter API, Android API, jQuery, LinkedIn API, Google API, WebRTC, AWS Amplify, D3.js, REST APIs
Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Subversion (SVN), Git, GitHub, Apache Tomcat, IntelliJ IDEA, Apache JMeter, Gradle, JBoss Drools, GitLab, Vim Text Editor, Qt Creator, Eclipse IDE, Microsoft Visual Studio, RabbitMQ, Amazon Cognito
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Aspect-oriented Programming, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Software Development, Functional Programming, DevOps
Linux, Android, Windows, LAMP, Docker, MacOS, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase
Back-end, Microsoft 365, APIs, Flowable, DevOps Engineer, Design Principles, SOAP, CI/CD Pipelines
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Databases, Amazon DynamoDB
Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
Novosibirsk State Novosibirsk, - Novosibirsk, Russia
Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
Novosibirsk State Novosibirsk - Novosibirsk, Russia