Verified Expert in Engineering
Konstantin is a senior programmer with over 20 years of progressive software development and research experience in the fields of 3D graphics, machine learning, graph theory, and so on. Along with having a strong analytical/mathematical background, Konstantin is the author of 12 scientific papers that primarily focus on numerical methods.
Android, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a Python script that created and visualized depth maps based on 2D pictures.
Software Engineer IV (Contract)
Facebook Reality Labs
- Designed and implemented software for AR/VR research and 3D scene reconstruction.
- Checked the quality of reconstruction using Ray tracing.
- Accelerated tests by 400% without losing quality as well as incorporating additional tests.
- Converted code from Nvidia CUDA GPUs to Intel CPUs.
Senior 3D Software Engineer
- Developed new features for orthodontics and the UI for parameter control.
- Optimized shapes of the features to create the best experience for patients.
- Improved the performance and quality of 3D mesh generation.
- Built depth maps based on 2D pictures using machine leaning.
- Developed stereo landscape visualizations based on NASA WorldWind and parsed using Open3D building data.
- Created stereo landscape visualizations based on Google Earth.
Software Engineer IV
- Designed and implemented an algorithm for finding cutting pairs in linear time.
- Developed an algorithm for finding separation pairs in linear time.
- Composed an algorithm that discovers cutting triplets in near linear time.
- Improved heuristics for graph-coloring algorithms.
- Designed and implemented 2D and 3D visualization systems for GIS.
- Built optimization structures for a data exchange which resulted in a 1000% acceleration.
- Implemented the dynamic creation of 3D objects and developed effective methods for their selection.
Creation of Depth Maps Based on 2D Pictures
OpenGL, TensorFlow, OpenCV
Microsoft Visual C++, Splunk, GIS, Visual Studio, VTune, Direct3D
Windows, Linux, NVIDIA CUDA, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Calculus, Windows 10, Multithreading, Graphs, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Maps, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Computer Vision, NVIDIA NSight
Master of Science Degree in Physics
Lomonosov Moscow State University - Moscow, Russia
Stanford University | via Coursera