Verified Expert in Engineering
Kote is a technologist and software engineer with over five years of experience with various back-end and platform systems in Python, Go, and HCL. During his career, Kote has worked with home robots, self-driving cars, and cloud-based systems ranging from real-time telematics and control to computing platforms and CI/CD pipelines.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Linux, Go, Python, Terraform, DevOps, Serverless
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a real-time system that controls semi-trailer trucks from anywhere in the world.
- Led real-time vehicle telematics and operation, cloud infrastructure, and DevOps efforts until early 2021. I wrote code for these systems in Python, Go, HCL, and Bash and managed the EKS cluster and CI/CD platform.
- Assisted in growing the original three-person team to three teams with over 15 engineers combined.
- Built a real-time telematics solution for vehicles from scratch.
Toyota Research Institute
- Designed, implemented, and deployed a lifelong learning framework using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, PyTorch, and ROS.
- Created a synthetic data generator, utilizing 2D and 3D CAD models to boost machine learning model performance.
- Implemented a cloud-based REST API deep inference service using PyTorch, Docker, Amazon SageMaker, and AWS Lambda, unlocking the power of machine learning for low-computing devices.
- Developed a person-following module for an autonomous mobile robot using 3D human-pose estimation in TensorFlow and deployed it on an NVIDIA Jetson TX2 embedded AI platform.
- Built a scripting API for a guided soft target platform with an ArduRover back end for programmable collision testing of autonomous vehicles.
Green Card to Citizenship Tracker
Python, Go, Bash
Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub, Terraform, Amazon SageMaker
Computer Science, Critical Thinking, Cloud, Complex Reasoning, Creative Problem Solving, Research, APIs, System Design, Architecture, Serverless, Machine Learning, Machine Vision, Computer Vision, Cloud Computing
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Linux, Firebase, Amazon EC2, Docker, AWS Lambda
React, PyTorch, REST APIs, TensorFlow
Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science
Bowdoin College - Brunswick, ME, USA