Freelancer2010 - PRESENTKrokodil ITS d.o.o.
- After spending several years managing teams, I decided to focus more on my programming skills and thus created a start-up.
- One of first projects entailed developing a reusable component for accessing OLAP cube. Project required in-depth testing, so I made a testing suite to ensure integrity with unit testing.
- Several projects required analysis and optimization of business processes for major banks, insurance companies and government agencies. My role included development on Rails Front-end and jQuery for dynamic UX where needed.
- Gained major experience in RoR while building a public lighting management software.
Software Architect/Team Lead2006 - 2010Adacta d.o.o
Technologies: C#, TSQL, .NET
- This position required a wide range of Project Management skills.
- Responsible for managing the whole team (20+ developers) on multiple projects making both managerial and technical decisions.
- Company focused on development and maintenance of ERP systems for various insurance companies and banks.
- Position required regular analysis of business processes and filling Sales role leading software solution presentations to major clients.
Software Engineer2002 - 2006OKit d.o.o
Technologies: C++, MFC
- Responsible for technical decisions on power network modelling project.
- Developed web application for tracking events of electric network.
- Project required calculations of electric network in real time.
- Developed MFC client and coded applications in C++.
- Responsible for maintenance and upgrades of applications after the handover.