Chief Software Architect2016 - PRESENTTaqniat Intelligent Solutions
- Led multiple teams to deliver an overall distributed polyglot system with multiple ETL pipelines and applications running on top of the system.
- Participated in the analysis of business requirements and provided a technical design that can support the business.
- Implemented core components of the system related to authorizations and asynchronous processing.
- Implemented business rules engine with custom DSL that served business purposes.
- Introduced automation across stack including CI/CD.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016Neogov
- Implemented a unified login between a couple of applications.
- Optimized a lot of poorly performing queries.
- Implemented dynamic entity extensions that can extend entities in runtime.
- Implemented employee scoring module (domain of HR).
- Implemented user impersonation functionality.
- Improved build process in terms of time taken for each build and necessary upgrades.
Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2014Feria project
- Implemented employee records module top to bottom.
- Implemented employee payroll module top to bottom.
- Implemented reporting on top of payroll data with visualizations.
- Implemented integrations with different ERP systems related to payroll data.
Software Engineer2008 - 2014Freelance
- Worked on more than 15 different projects either for clients or as my own projects. Worked either alone or in small teams of up to three people.
Software Engineer2010 - 2012Venio indicium
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), C#, .NET
- Developed product catalog functionality.
- Developed most parts of point of sale software.
- Developed most parts of the product manufacturing module (ERP).
- Developed integrations with the legacy system (DBF database).
- Developed auto-updater software that helped to manage deployment and versions of desktop software being run on client machines.