Verified Expert in Engineering
Krzysztof is a product-minded, full-stack developer with several years of experience, collaborating directly with startup founders and CEOs to bring their ideas to life and work on projects for Fortune 500 companies. He is passionate about lean product development and consulting. Thanks to his technical expertise, business focus, and ability to communicate in a clear and reasoned fashion, Krzysztof is a great partner for brainstorming ideas and delivering incredible products.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Slack, Google Chrome, JetBrains, GitHub, Git, Bash, MacOS, Agile
The most amazing...
...algorithm I've created analyzed meteorological phenomena areas and their impact on flight routes.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked as a full-stack developer in a platform engineering team.
- Maintained and improved an internal release management application used by hundreds of engineers daily. Helped rewrite the front end of the application, introducing a new design and refactoring a big part of the codebase.
- Contributed to various elements of the development tooling ecosystem across the organization.
Tech Lead | Full Stack Developer
- Led a distributed front-end development team of three people to create, from the ground up, a modern collaborative platform to replace the Excel-based processes of an internal team.
- Contributed to the back-end development, database design, cloud architecture, and deployment processes and practices for the whole project.
- Delivered the first MVP, from design specs to regular production deployments, in under three months.
- Collaborated with business owners, designers, and technical stakeholders in defining requirements and designs.
Lead Software Engineer
Iterate Labs (via Toptal)
- Maintained, improved, and scaled an AWS-based infrastructure for a real-time IoT data processing system of 1000s of events per second.
- Designed and conducted end-to-end tests of the full data pipeline prior to production release.
- Implemented and deployed admin applications for end users and back office administration of the system.
- Implemented monitoring, alerting, data retention policies, and performance improvements across critical systems.
- Collaborated with the in-house data science team on integrating data processing models into the system.
Tech Lead | Full-stack Developer | Consultant
- Maintained a mobile app, developed a data processing pipeline and helped with data migration from on-premise to the cloud in a healthcare institution.
- Created a service for correlating data from disparate sources with a reference database of hundreds of millions of records.
- Worked directly with a founder to take the idea from conception to a working prototype.
- Created a collaborative platform for municipal governments from the ground up while working directly with a startup's CEO.
- Helped multiple clients refine their ideas and develop plans for prototypes and MVPs.
- Advised clients on technology, product development, and lean practices.
- Helped find new clients, took an active part in early sales interactions, and contributed to writing proposals.
- Helped design and implement the recruitment process for junior, mid, and senior developers and conducted interviews.
- Helped streamline the transition to remote work, developed internal tools, and improved internal processes.
Software Engineer Intern
- Worked on algorithmic solutions to area related problems.
- Analyzed meteorological phenomena and their impact on flight routes.
- Mentioned in an errata for finding a mathematical mistake in "Some Algorithms for Polygons on a Sphere" by Robert G. Chamberlain and William H. Duquette (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory).
Schibsted Tech Polska
- Built an iPhone application for sports statistics from the ground up, in two months, with no prior experience with iOS and Objective-C.
Release Management Application
I handled the full-stack development, executed a major web application redesign, and introduced improvements to the release management process across the organization.
Data Processing Pipeline and Mobile App | Healthcare
I took an active part in all stages of the project: from proposals and defining requirements to technical strategy planning and hands-on full-stack development. I also worked in a team of four developers for over a year.
• Client's review: https://clutch.co/profile/u2i#review-1392252
I handled the full-stack development and architecture design from the ground up. I worked in a team of two developers for nine months.
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Terraform, Chef, Capistrano
Citymart Opportunity Builder
I handled the full-stack development and architecture design from the ground up and for two years, I worked in a team of 2-4 developers.
• Review: https://clutch.co/profile/u2i#review-409571
Personal Knowledge Management System
I handled the full-stack development and architecture design from the ground up. I worked in a team of two developers for six months.
Articles on Consulting and Lean for Software Developershttps://email@example.com
Redux, Express.js, MUI (formerly Material UI), Jest, Ruby on Rails 5, Ruby on Rails (RoR), React Native, Next.js, Flask
Node.js, React, RxJS
GitHub, Git, Terraform, CircleCI, JetBrains
Agile, Agile Software Development, REST, Functional Programming, HIPAA Compliance
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Kubernetes, Firebase
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MySQL
Technical Leadership, Full-stack, APIs, Lean Product Development, Consulting, Architecture, Leadership, Front-end, Back-end, Software Consulting, Team Leadership, System Architecture, Business Requirements, Algorithms, Lean Startups, IT Consulting, Business Consulting, Semantic UI, SaaS, Amazon Kinesis
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
AGH University of Science and Technology - Kraków, Poland