Consultant, Developer, Manager, Owner2017 - PRESENTArchmedian Ltd
- Provided expertise in business analysis, business modeling, database modeling, ETL development, full-stack development, and business administration.
SQL Developer (Contract)2019 - 2020Toptal Client
Technologies: SQL, Python, PySpark, SAS, AWS EMR, AWS S3, Airflow
- Provided consulting services in personalization analytics, code logic migration (SAS->PySpark), writing PySpark codebase, implementing sophisticated logic in SAS and PySpark, monitoring execution, and communicating and troubleshooting issues.
IT Consultant2017 - 2017Franklin Templeton Investments
- Elicited, understood, and organized business requirements.
- Guided team members through project phases. Mentored and brought talents to light.
- Designed the database for the system, and built logic most suitable to be placed in the database layer.
- Built a significant portion of server-side application logic in PHP with Laravel framework.
- Built a large portion of the frontend - display layout (Blade, Bootstrap 3, HTML5+CSS3). Added minor JS usability improvements (jQuery UI).
- Provided timely and clear project status updates.
Senior Research Manager2012 - 2017Franklin Templeton Investments
Technologies: Tibco Data Virtualization, MySQL, MS Access, MySQL, Python, PHP
- Coordinated three site teams and directly managed one of them. We were responsible for product data governance, data structures development and the automation of data processes. We managed over 1600 products and over 2,000 data elements.
- Built several automated ETL processes regarding product data. They filter, merge, reclassify, and restructure the data reducing days of high-skill manual work every month.
- Designed and built a self-service financial product data extraction system serving over 600 reports per month.
- Built a travel coordination system for key client-facing personnel, reducing manual work (3x) and producing reporting capabilities.
- Helped team members to manage business logic residing in MS Access.
- Recruited, onboarded, trained, and mentored nine team members.
- Assisted in system demonstrations and trainings.
Business Analyst2008 - 2012Santander TFI
Technologies: MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, C#
- Redesigned mathematical model for trader's bonus system.
- Learned business processes hands-on.
- Elicited and managed requirements for a software integration platform.
- Designed a large proportion of the integration platform database.
- Developed functions, procedures, and other database objects to meet data process requirements.
- Developed significant parts of the C# application layer of the integration platform.