Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021CauseLabs
- Implemented user experience techniques using React With Redux making the project smooth and appealing for the end user.
- Created a back-end API with headless WordPress for a wide range of features on both the user and administrative side.
- Employed Amazon's Rekognition API to read objects on the photos.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Duolingo
- Created multiple A/B tests for design choices and logic, using React, Redux, and Python to improve sales performance and ease of use.
- Assisted in developing the English Test UI using React by implementing a wide range of features, including audio functionality.
- Joined the acquisition team to improve login and registration flow, using OAuth 2.0 for 3rd-party services integration.
- Improved performance of the development process by optimizing the client's user tools.
- Suggested multiple UI changes to improve engagement and general impression.
Laravel Developer2018 - 2018MCH Group
- Created three separate portals for artwork management.
- Developed a back end to use third-party services (like Cloudinary) efficiently and to save costs.
- Worked with several maps APIs to deliver the most flexible address matching experience.
- Designed the UI for smooth artwork matching.
- Created an extraordinary authentication workflow.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2018NCLD
- Created an interactive tool for school guidance.
- Developed a feature to manage education stats for each part of the USA.
- Worked on the back end to improve the admin user experience.
API Developer2017 - 2017Origin Broadband
Technologies: MySQL, Laravel, SOAP, REST
- Worked with the large SOAP API of a leading British telecommunications company.
- Converted an unstandardized web service to a RESTful API.
- Developed an SDK for other developers to use for easier API integration.
- Made the code plug-n-play to make sure application's growth becomes easily integrated in the API.
- Investigated the telecom industry to provide the best API solutions.
API and Management Tools Developer2016 - 2017Social Sweethearts
- Created an administration tool for Facebook ad generation.
- Created an API for automated Facebook ad synchronization.
- Customized tools to achieve optimal ad cost and reach.
- Performed automated A/B ad testing.
- Guided other developers to integrate the new API to existing platforms.
Web Developer2015 - 2015D&D Company
Technologies: HTML5, Google Analytics API, Facebook API, WordPress
- Created a WordPress plugin to allow smooth Facebook to Google Analytics communication. This product is able to automatically read stats from all your Facebook ad accounts and export it to Google Analytics data set. Beautiful and simple.
- Utilized advanced features of both Facebook API and Google Analytics API.
Freelance PHP Developer2014 - 2015Printing Technic (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, jQuery, OpenCart, PHP
- Implemented a custom HTML5 uploader and integrated it with OpenCart.
Web Developer2014 - 2014All for Body
Technologies: MySQL, jQuery, Git, Laravel
- Created a motivational game for people wanting to achieve their personal goals.
- Developed a platform for communication between professionals and customers.
Web Developer2012 - 2014Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: Less, MySQL, jQuery, Git, WordPress
- Created a WordPress plugin used by a large broadcasting company for TV show scheduling.
- Contributed to a popular WordPress plugin, Stream, which makes it easier to track WordPress activity.
- Used Git to contribute to work as part of an international team.
- Prepared a presentation for an international audience about my own plugin concept.
- Created a flexible WordPress plugin for social sharing.
- Was invited to meet the team at a trip to Toronto, Canada.
- Developed XHTMLized's (X-Team's front-end department) website.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Snowdog
Technologies: MySQL, jQuery, Magento
- Developed a Magento integration plugin for a large shipping company.
Web Developer2008 - 2011InterMedium
- Created a huge platform for people searching for apartments.
- Developed a popular website containing funny photos and videos.
Web Developer2009 - 2009Autopik
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Created an automator to prepare a huge database containing car details and parts.
Web Developer, Game Reviewer2005 - 2008Victory Games
- Created a dedicated CMS for authors.
- Published game reviews.
- Helped with design.