PHP Developer in Poznań, Poland
Laravel Developer2018 - 2018MCH Group
- Created three separate portals for artwork management.
- Developed a back-end to use third-party services (like Cloudinary) efficiently and to save costs.
- Worked with several maps APIs to deliver the most flexible address matching experience.
- Designed the UI for smooth artwork matching.
- Created an extraordinary authentication workflow.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2018NCLD
- Created an interactive tool for school guidance.
- Developed a feature to manage education stats for each part of the USA.
- Worked on the back-end to improve the admin user experience.
API Developer2017 - 2017Origin Broadband
Technologies: REST, SOAP, PHP (Laravel), MySQL
- Worked with the large SOAP API of a leading British telecommunications company.
- Converted an unstandardized web service to a RESTful API.
- Developed an SDK for other developers to use for easier API integration.
- Made the code plug-n-play to make sure application's growth becomes easily integrated in the API.
- Investigated the telecom industry to provide the best API solutions.
API and Management Tools Developer2016 - 2017Social Sweethearts
- Created an admin tool for Facebook ad generation.
- Created an API for automated Facebook ad synchronization.
- Customized tools to achieve optimal ad cost and reach.
- Performed automated A/B ad testing.
- Guided other developers to integrate the new API to existing platforms.
Web Developer2015 - 2015D&D Company
Technologies: WordPress, Facebook API, Google Analytics API, HTML5
- Created a WordPress plugin to allow smooth Facebook to Google Analytics communication. This product is able to automatically read stats from all your Facebook ad accounts and export it to Google Analytics data set. Beautiful and simple.
- Utilized advanced features of both Facebook API and Google Analytics API.
Freelance PHP Developer2014 - 2015Printing Technic (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, OpenCart, jQuery, Git
- Implemented a custom HTML5 uploader and integrated it with OpenCart.
Web Developer2014 - 2014All for Body
Technologies: Laravel, Git, jQuery, MySQL
- Created a motivational game for people wanting to achieve their personal goals.
- Developed a platform for communication between professionals and customers.
Web Developer2012 - 2014Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: WordPress, Git, jQuery, MySQL, Less
- Created a WordPress plugin used by a large broadcasting company for TV show scheduling.
- Contributed to a popular WordPress plugin, Stream, which makes it easier to track WordPress activity.
- Used Git to contribute to work as part of an international team.
- Prepared a presentation for an international audience about my own plugin concept.
- Created a flexible WordPress plugin for social sharing.
- Was invited to meet the team at a trip to Toronto, Canada.
- Developed XHTMLized's (X-Team's front-end department) website.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Snowdog
Technologies: Magento, jQuery, MySQL
- Developed a Magento integration plugin for a large shipping company.
Web Developer2008 - 2011InterMedium
- Created a huge platform for people searching for apartments.
- Developed a popular website containing funny photos and videos.
Web Developer2009 - 2009Autopik
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Created an automator to prepare a huge database containing car details and parts.
Web Developer, Game Reviewer2005 - 2008Victory Games
- Created a dedicated CMS for authors.
- Published game reviews.
- Helped with design.
- Telecommunications API for Origin Broadband (Development)https://www.originbroadband.com/
Brand new API for Origin Broadbands. Instead of registering the customers and updating the lines manually, these tasks became automatic with my API. That allowed Origin Broadband not only to save lots of time and money, but also to avoid human mistakes.
- Facebook Ads Platform and API for Social Sweethearts (Development)http://www.socialsweethearts.de/
I've been entirely responsible for creating the platform and API for managing Facebook ads for Social Sweethearts. The ads were automatically imported from XML file with an option to edit every single aspect of them. These tools automated tasks that took many hours of work weekly.
- Expressboard (Development)
Expressboard is a share and collaboration platform for creative souls. The entire code and technical support for this project, as well as some of the graphic design, is my work. Made on Laravel 5.3.
- CityTV (Development)http://www.citytv.com/
A website for a large broadcasting company made with WordPress.
- Scrabble (Development)
An HTML5 version of Scrabble, my private project, waiting for final release.
- Fresh Fit (Development)
An administration tool for a catering company made with Laravel.
- All for Body (Development)
A motivational game for people wanting to achieve their personal goals.
- Robo Robok (Development)
A Gadu-Gadu (popular Polish communicator) bot, modular and extendable. It helps with things such as Scrabble vocabulary, HTML colors, BMI information, and generating QR codes.
- Snake (Development)
A simple HTML5 game, both mouse and touchscreen friendly.
- Stream (Development)https://wordpress.org/plugins/stream/
Planes have a black box, WordPress has Stream. When something goes wrong, you need to know how it happened.
Widely popular WordPress plugin.
- Joanna Perz (Development)http://joannaperz.pl/
A beauty salon website made with WordPress.
FrameworksBootstrap, Lumen, Laravel Spark, Laravel 5, Laravel, Vanilla JS, AngularJS, Kohana
Libraries/APIsReact, Slack API, Facebook Marketing API, Google Analytics API, Laravel Elixir, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Facebook API, Google API, Twitter API, jQuery, Vue.js
ToolsGulp.js, Eclipse IDE, Slack, Composer, Postman, Terminal, Vagrant, Bitbucket, Subversion (SVN), Git, SmartGit, JSHint, Sublime Text, GitHub, Bower, Adobe Photoshop
ParadigmsPHP Standards Recommendations (PSR), Test-driven Development (TDD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile Software Development, Model View Controller (MVC)
PlatformsMacOS, OctoberCMS, Android, Windows, WordPress, iOS
StorageRedis, HTML5 Web Storage, MySQL
OtherCORS, WebSockets, Ajax, Single-page Applications (SPA), RESTful APIs, Homebrew, Agile Software Testing, WordPress Plugins
- Master's degree in Computer Science and Economics2007 - 2012Poznan University of Economics - Poznan, Poland