Verified Expert in Engineering
Ksenia is a full-stack web developer who's particularly interested in creating data-driven web applications, data representation with relational and non-relational databases, data mining to find patterns and make predictions, and the graphical presentation for visualization.
MacOS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Slack
The most amazing...
...application I've coded for a client is a competitive watch robot that collects, treats, and analyzes essential information about the market movements.
BCG - Gamma
- Redesigned the legacy data structure and codebase.
- Implemented the higher availability web-facing API.
- Handed the project to the final client and aligned the system design with their specific infrastructure needs.
BCG - Main
- Acted as the lead on the front-end development and the front-end facing API development. Created a viable MVP, refactored the legacy codebase, and followed up with the handover to the final client.
- Redesigned the database structure, migrated the FastAPI project to support asyncio, and implemented an asynchronous ORM.
- Reinvented the project management process to custom-fit this team's needs with high-paced delivery requirements from the end client.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
- Followed up on API back-end development and data engineering utilizing PostgresSQL and GoLang.
- Operated on all the levels of the project, from system design and data processing to documentation and user experience.
- Worked directly with the CTO. Front-end development was done using Vue, Web API with Django, and the analyzer was written in TypeScript.
- Developed an NLP-oriented API with Django to automatically extract and analyze the web page content for SEO purposes.
- Optimized the user experience design. For all early-stage startups, it's essential to make good choices that optimize the user experience—even the most powerful technologies need to be properly delivered to the end user.
- Developed a REST API with Ruby on Rails with a complex access right structure.
- Implemented web crawling for a competitive watch using Mechanize and Nokogiri.
- Created a wide variety of dynamical custom D3.js charts.
Airbus Innovation Works
- Performed statistical analysis of numerically generated data.
- Implemented statistical modelling of functional data.
Statistical Modeling for Estimating Probability of Crack Detection
The estimations were made based on numerically (non-randomly) generated data with several unknown environmental factors.
It's in progress.
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Angular, AngularJS, Django, Flask, React Native
Vue, D3.js, Vue 2, Vuex, React, NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Highcharts
IPython Notebook, Git, GoLand, Slack
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQL, Redis
Data Visualization, Full-stack, Web Development, FastAPI, Leadership, Project Design & Management, Agile Sprints, Data Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Storybook, ECharts, Full-stack Development
Data Science, Agile
MacOS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Master's Degree in Mathematics of Finance, Economics, and Insurance
University Paris Dauphine - Paris, France
Master of Engineering, Science, and Technology with Specialization in Probability and Finance
École Polytechnique - Paris, France
Bachelor's Degree with Honors in Applied Mathematics and Informatics
Novossibirsk State University - Novossibirsk, Russia