System and Cloud Administrator2020 - PRESENTTwinner, GmbH.
Technologies: DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure SQL, SaltStack, Docker, Jenkins, Python, Prometheus, Grafana, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure App Service
- Migrated multiple microservices from Azure App Services and functions developed in different languages (Java, .NET, Python, PHP) to Kubernetes.
- Supported developers in building CI/CD pipelines using Bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins for deployment of microservices to Kubernetes/Azure functions.
- Developed a custom back-up solution from Azure Blob Storage to AWS S3, which back-ups the added/modifed blob to S3.
- Implemented a free monitoring and login solution with Grafana, Loki, and Promtail for multiple Kubernetes clusters, databases, and other infrastructure.
- Wrote deployment scripts in Python, Bash and Powershell.
- Used Terraform and ARM Templates for deployment of Infrastructure.
- Managed Azure resources for different environment and regions.
Cloud Engineer2019 - 2019Exasol
Technologies: DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS CloudFormation, KeyCloak, AWS IAM, Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), GitHub
- Designed and implemented a cost-saving solution for cloud infrastructure (AWS< Azure and GCP), which significantly reduced the expenses of a large development client.
- Setup cloud policies for cloud governance in AWS, Azure, and GCP, which reduced the unnecessary access of users to services.
- Created the networking infrastructure between multiple AWS accounts in a single organization with VPN Gateway and VPC peering.
- Designed a high-end proposal for an integrated single sign-on (SSO) solution for internal and external users for multiple services such as AWS, Azure AD, GCP, Jira, Atlantis, and other custom software.
- Built the CI/CD of a custom cost control policy and infrastructure with Jenkins, Terraform, and GitHub.
Lead Infrastructure Engineer2018 - 2018Moosend
Technologies: Amazon CloudFront CDN, Redis, HAProxy, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, SQL, ScyllaDB, RabbitMQ, Azure, IIS
- Migrated the entire cloud environment to on-premises servers in record time without downtime and client disruption.
- Supported developers in implementing a CI/CD pipeline with Bitbucket, TeamCity, and Octopus.
- Setup the email messaging infrastructure which was able to send millions of emails per day.
- Deployed a monitoring system for the application and infrastructure with downtime and application-specific metrics.
- Managed cloud resources in Azure (Blob Storage, Azure Services) and AWS DNS CDN, S3).
IT System Engineer/Project Manager2011 - 2018Botek, LLC.
Technologies: Hyper-V, VMware, Cisco, Networks, SQL Server 2014, IT Project Management, System Integration, System Administration, Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Managed a project and designed the infrastructure for 10,000 users for high-security institutions with three different remote teams.
- Designed and implemented a high availability infrastructure with more than 50 physical servers and 200 Vm with Dell Servers and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Designed a VPN network to connect more than 200 branches of a public institution.