Verified Expert in Engineering
Kyle is a software engineer with experience in full-stack web application development and a passion for crafting top-notch web applications. With extensive experience in both Node.js and PHP stacks of varying architectures, he has a proven track record of delivering exceptional results. Known for his outstanding communication skills, Kyle is an efficient and passionate team member.
GitHub, MacOS, Vim Text Editor
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a cryptocurrency management application interfacing with multiple platforms for the transferral of fiat and cryptocurrency.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Led the compilation of internal component library realizing a significant decrease in the prototyping of new layouts.
- Organized the team's educational direction promoting a deep understanding of a wide variety of potential technologies.
- Built a systemic analysis application joining the suite of tools into a central source of understanding.
- Created code migrations scripts altering 3,000+ lines of code standardizing practices and paradigms.
Freelance Front-end Software Engineer
- Implemented responsive CSS to develop multiple HTML5 mobile applications in Vue.js and built-in Cordova for iOS and Android.
- Supported a team of QA engineers in the efficient handling of bugs.
- Aided in the planning and implementation of a standardized design system.
Contributing Product Manager
- Headed team in developing, testing, and deploying web and mobile applications used in successful initiation of 2,000+ transactions.
- Oversaw development of diverse payment system, integrating with Stripe payment wallet and Coinbase Commerce to ensure secure and compliant transactions.
- Architected secure cryptocurrency transfer environment, utilizing PostgreSQL notifications, Node daemons, and a PHP Slim API.
- Implemented RTSP stream through sockets, allowing for thousands of viewers to audit banking practices.
- Developed a mobile interface using React Native.
United Precious Metal Association
- Automated 10+ high-volume transactional processes, including deposits, member exchanges, withdrawals, and currency conversions.
- Led team of front end engineers in refactoring outdated Angular 1.0 front end into Vue.js in 6 weeks.
- Executed best practices in component architecture tripling code reuse in transactional automation.
- Spearheaded relational database redesign, yielding 75% reduction in asset load time.
Lead Software Engineer
Dominion Insurance Services
- Constructed framework for port of 20+ year old LXP application to Vue.js with Express.js back end.
- Implemented multi-dimensional scoping authorization library for diversified and customizable user types.
Technical Consultant/Software Engineer
Oklahoma City Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Automated proselytizing reporting methods, increasing accuracy by 60% and decreasing process time by 750+ working hours per year.
- Constructed, beta tested, and successfully pitched database-driven reporting application prototype to global headquarters, within 3 month period.
- Trained and led groups of 8+ volunteers in goal setting, relationship building, and efficient work habits.
Contact Management Playgroundhttps://github.com/exlexer/Contacts
Crypto Escrow Portalhttp://escrow.quintric.com
Proselytizing Reporting Tool Prototypehttps://github.com/exlexer/oklahoma_mission_area_book
Specie Legal Tender Banking Portalhttp://member.upma.org
React, REST APIs, Node.js, Vue, Stripe, D3.js
JSON, PostgreSQL, SlimPHP, MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
Express.js, React Native, AngularJS, Slim, Cypress
Vim Text Editor, GitHub, Sequelize, Webpack, Mocha
APIs, ChatGPT, Cordova, Storybook, Commerce
Full Stack Software Engineering