- Senior Web Developer2014 - PRESENTKineticSocial
- On a short notice (two days), implemented a feature that allowed the company to secure a client who was willing to spend thousands of dollars through the platform to run ads.
- Implemented an efficient background processing system using Sidekiq to speed up the application.
- Implemented a system using Redis that allows users to keep track of the leftovers in individual rate limits of the third party APIs in a multi-process environment.
- Revamped the reporting system using AngularJS.
- Was a lead developer on several occasions during the code update for the changes made in third-party APIs.
- Web Developer2013 - 2014eProf
- Implemented an efficient internal messaging system.
- Created WebRTC based video conferencing system and chat for on-line classes.
- Created a widget that allows the owners of the online academy to customize the design and color scheme of their product page.
- Implemented a widget that allows potential students to book time slots for private consultations.
- Helped with moving the project from Rails 3 to Rails 4.
- Independent Software Developer2012 - 2013Alberta Health Services
Technologies: C++, CUDA
- Implemented a system that simulates photon transport on a GPU 32 times faster than on a CPU.
- Hooked up GEANT4 as a front-end for an experiment setup.
- Verified the system by modeling an experiment that reflects the real-life setup which uses a phantom consisting of heterogeneous materials.
- Intern Software Developer2010 - 2010ApriorIT
Technologies: C#, .NET, C++
- Implemented a tool in C++ that receives a list of locations in CSV file and marks it on Google Maps.
- Implemented a system that parses binary data acquired from Blackberry IM and presents it in a form that is convenient for customers.
- Implemented a system in C# that runs all unit-tests every week and sends results in xml format to the team.
- Fixed all existing CPPUnit and NUnit unit tests and created new ones to cover the entire functionality of the Visual Studio solution which consisted of 65 projects written in C++ and C#.
- Helped remotely located clients with resolving the problems they've encountered while using the product.