Verified Expert in Engineering
Lakshay is an engineering leader with experience building highly performant, real-time, and robust systems. He specializes in going beyond application-level coding into macro architecture, giving him the unique ability to lead projects end-to-end. Lakshay is excellent to work with and always aims to fulfill his clients' needs. His focus areas are data indexing infrastructure, unifying distributed querying using GraphQL, and AI-powered applications.
TypeScript, Go, Solidity, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Blockchain, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, Web3.js, React, Node.js
The most amazing...
...app I've developed is an NFT aggregator that indexes activity in the NFT ecosystem and supports trading NFTs from any and every marketplace.
Senior Software Engineer
- Built data indexing services to aggregate on-chain and off-chain NFT listings across NFT marketplaces, using AWS Lambda and AWS ECS to offer real-time interactions with the NFT market, and helped support $1 billion in yearly trading volume.
- Developed a trading activity indexer that indexed user trading activity in real time using on-chain events transmitted over web sockets.
- Built a back-end service to automate NFT marketplace trading rewards smart contract data synchronization with off-chain private databases for a unified NFT trading rewards claiming experience.
- Created and maintained cron jobs and AWS CloudWatch dashboards to ensure system health and provide granular oversight of NFT collections.
- Developed and deployed a suite of smart contracts to buy and list multiple NFTs across different marketplaces with a focus on gas utilization efficiency, resulting in significant gas savings.
- Developed smart contracts to enable NFT marketplace-specific rewards-claiming functionality, providing users a unified experience for claiming rewards.
Back-end Node.js Developer
American Marketing Association
- Migrated existing workflows built using Salesforce and WordPress systems to AWS Lambdas.
- Streamlined data into message queues and built consumers to integrate external services providers.
- Managed junior devs and oversaw code quality and standards.
Providing Clarity Crypto LLC
- Built a play-to-earn NFT minting platform for 4,500 NFTs.
- Leveraged the MetaMask wallet extension to connect to the platform and allow users to mint ERC-721 tokens.
- Leveraged Alchemy to connect to the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains.
- Configured a limit of seven NFTs per wallet in the smart contract code.
Software Engineer III
- Led the development of a GraphQL service for Box Hubs that aggregated existing file/folder management APIs to provide a unified data query language for front-end engineers to leverage.
- Improved UI standardization for Box Sign Vue components on the Box Sign team to support effective digital document signing.
- Collaborated with senior engineers in system design conversations on Box Hubs.
- Encompassed service exposure development to the ADP Developer portal for eight teams by designing and implementing a full-stack application framework.
- Provided all consumers with updates on the latest changes by sending out around 80 messages daily via Webex by building a back-end notification system that sends Webex messages for every feature developers commit.
- Increased the developer portal adoption measured by a 10x increase in engagements by partnering with an internal team to host ADP Hackday every year via the developer portal.
- Standardized the developers' portal UI/UX with a standardization analysis score of 95/100 by using enterprise UI components and following best practices.
- Achieved 100% correct user access control, reducing service desk requests related to access misconfiguration from around 50 a week to zero after building a microservice to synchronize authorization across public, private clouds, and internal systems.
- Utilized a self-service troubleshooting model by reducing group chat room questions about usage from around 200 a day to approximately 20 with the help of a documentation portal.
- Provided scheduled workflows for DNS and firewall actions, encompassing 100% of all external-facing changes and 30% of overall requests by utilizing an Apache Airflow integration.
- Built a high-availability application for handling one million daily requests using a microservice back-end.
- Streamlined microservice development by reducing codebase provisioning time from one day to one minute using Yeoman generators. Engineered a web component to integrate a support tool with around three-second load times in client-facing applications.
- Provided fast response times for service request statuses by reducing request processing time from one minute to around 300 milliseconds by setting up asynchronous data processing using messaging queues.
I led the core platform development to enable micro frontends and some initial domain services, including DNS, EC2, firewall, and CICD management, and AWS access-group synchronization.
This project entailed sunsetting existing service portals and exposing them through Kloud9 via the micro frontend framework I developed.
I also worked on enabling product updates to consumers via Webex chatbot.
Web Component Registry (WCR)
This project was my brainchild at ADP, which I owned end to end.
Tailwind CSS, MUI (formerly Material UI), Angular, Redux, Express.js, Next.js, React Native, .NET Core, .NET, Jest, Flask, .NET 3, NestJS, Django
React, jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, OpenAPI, Webex API, Polymer, Stripe API, Vue, Web3.js
Git, Jenkins, TFS, Splunk, GitHub, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Figma, Etherscan, Terraform
Microservices, SMACSS, REST, Automation, ETL, Agile, Serverless Architecture
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redshift, Data Pipelines
Web Development, Web Components, APIs, Full-stack, Front-end, Back-end, Architecture, Data Visualization, User Interface (UI), Accessibility, Business Architecture, Integration, Full-stack Development, Front-end Development, .NET Core 3, System Design, Protocol Buffers, Responsive UI, Technical Leadership, Leadership, ChatGPT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Software Architecture, User Experience (UX), Enterprise Architecture, Lambda Functions, Argo CD, Foundry, eCommerce, CI/CD Pipelines, Redux Toolkit, CSV File Processing, Dashboard Development, Single Sign-on (SSO), Server-side Rendering (SSR), Google Sign-in, Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Numerical Simulations, Robotics, Data Structures, Bitcoin, Webex, Ethers.js, Infura, Hardhat, IPFS, Design, Amazon API Gateway, Solana, Web Scraping, Amazon RDS, Data Scraping
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Kubernetes, Docker, Ethereum, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), iOS, Android, Azure, MacOS, Blockchain, Heroku, Netlify, Apache Kafka, AWS Lambda
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of Georgia - Athens, GA, USA
GraphQL by Example
Pragmatic System Design
Complete Guide To Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python]
Go: The Complete Developer's Guide (Golang)
Blockchain A-Z: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Agile Development Practices
Java Platforms Compared: SE vs EE vs ME
React Essential Training