Senior Software Engineer2022 - PRESENTUniswap Labs
Technologies: Ethers.js, Web3.js, Infura, Hardhat, Solidity, Go, TypeScript, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, GraphQL, GitHub, APIs, Next.js, Architecture, Technical Leadership, Leadership
- Indexed the NFT ecosystem on the Ethereum Blockchain by querying off-chain APIs for different NFT marketplaces and on-chain smart contracts.
- Built E2E alerting infrastructure for services running on AWS. Services used on AWS include Lambda, ECS, RDS, CodePipeline, Secrets Manager, API Gateway, MSK, and EC2.
- Built a standardized data processing pipeline to ingest, clean, and process NFT ecosystem data, including marketplace listing, listing updates, sales, transfers, order fulfillments, cancellations, etc.
Developer2021 - 2022Providing Clarity Crypto LLC
Technologies: Full-stack, Front-end, Back-end, Blockchain, Solidity, Node.js, React, Heroku, TypeScript, Design, Architecture
- Built Planet Beast, a play-to-earn game from scratch that enabled NFT minting for custom-created game characters.
- Built the game platform and leveraged the NFTs in it. It leverages MetaMask (web3 Wallet) to connect to the website and allows users to mint the available game characters as ERC-721 tokens with a limitation of seven per address.
- Leveraged a node from Alchemy to connect to the Ethereum blockchain to send off transactions and monitor NFT mints.
Software Engineer III2021 - 2022Box, Inc
- Improved UI standardization for Box sign-in before its recent public release.
- Collaborated with teammates on making continuous progress toward early access release of the product.
- Participated in design conversations surrounding new product development.
Software Engineer2020 - 2021ADP
- Encompassed service exposure development to the ADP Developer portal for eight teams by designing and implementing a full-stack application framework.
- Provided all consumers with updates on the latest changes by sending out around 80 messages daily via Webex by building a back-end notification system that sends Webex messages for every feature developers commit.
- Increased the developer portal adoption measured by a 10x increase in engagements by partnering with an internal team to host ADP Hackday every year via the developer portal.
- Standardized the developers' portal UI/UX with a standardization analysis score of 95/100 by using enterprise UI components and following best practices.
- Achieved 100% correct user access control, reducing service desk requests related to access misconfiguration from around 50 a week to zero after building a microservice to synchronize authorization across public, private clouds, and internal systems.
- Utilized a self-service troubleshooting model by reducing group chat room questions about usage from around 200 a day to approximately 20 with the help of a documentation portal.
- Provided scheduled workflows for DNS and firewall actions, encompassing 100% of all external-facing changes and 30% of overall requests by utilizing an Apache Airflow integration.
- Built a high-availability application for handling one million daily requests using a microservice back-end.
- Streamlined microservice development by reducing codebase provisioning time from one day to one minute using Yeoman generators. Engineered a web component to integrate a support tool with around three-second load times in client-facing applications.
- Provided fast response times for service request statuses by reducing request processing time from one minute to around 300 milliseconds by setting up asynchronous data processing using messaging queues.