Software Engineer2022 - PRESENTWeb3 Company
Technologies: Ethers.js, Web3.js, Infura, Hardhat, Solidity
- Building out smart contracts to be deployed on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Set up code to interact with smart contracts on Ethereum main net, Rinkeby.
- Built out data processing pipelines to ingest on-chain and off-chain data.
Software Engineer III2021 - PRESENTBox, Inc
- Improved UI standardization for Box sign-in before its recent public release.
- Collaborated with teammates on making continuous progress toward early access release of the product.
- Participated in design conversations surrounding new product development.
Application Developer2020 - 2021ADP
- Encompassed service exposure development to the ADP Developer portal for eight teams by designing and implementing a full-stack application framework.
- Provided all consumers with updates on the latest changes by sending out around 80 messages a day via Webex by building a back-end notification system that sends Webex messages for every feature committed by developers.
- Increased the developer portal adoption measured by a 10x increase in engagements by partnering with an internal team to host ADP Hackday every year via the developer portal.
- Standardized the developers' portal UI/UX with a standardization analysis score of 95/100 by using enterprise UI components and following best practices.
- Achieved 100% correct user access control, reducing service desk requests related to access misconfiguration from around 50 a week to zero after building a microservice to synchronize authorization across public, private clouds, and internal systems.
- Utilized a self-service troubleshooting model by reducing group chat room questions about the usage from around 200 a day to approximately 20 with the help of a documentation portal.
- Provided scheduled workflows for DNS and firewall actions, encompassing 100% of all external-facing changes and 30% of overall requests by utilizing an Apache Airflow integration.
Associate Application Developer2018 - 2020ADP
- Built a high availability application for handling one million requests a day using a microservices-based back end.
- Engineered a web component to integrate a Support tool with <3s load times in client-facing applications.
- Streamlined microservice development by reducing codebase provisioning time from one day to one minute using Yeoman generators.
- Provided fast response times for service request statuses by reducing request processing time from one minute to around 300ms by setting up asynchronous data processing using messaging queues.