Verified Expert in Engineering
Laleet is a software engineer passionate about modern web development. For the past five years, he's been building, developing, and supporting various web applications built in React and Angular. Equally capable of leading teams and delivering directly, Laleet worked with hundreds of developers from different organizations to solve their technical problems and bugs. He learns fast, communicates well, welcomes challenges, and has excellent debugging skills.
Slack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), IntelliJ, PyCharm, Jira, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Postman, FastAPI
The most amazing...
...experience I've had is mentoring over 60 developers on an online platform.
Senior Back-end Developer
Vietcombank (via Bluebik Group)
- Developed a mobile app to digitalize the onboarding process of bank customers and successfully deployed it in the production environment. Implemented event-driven architecture from scratch.
- Built APIs from scratch and integrated their existing 3rd-party APIs on the back-end side.
- Converted their complex application form into digital forms using different approaches, including using fillable PDFs or generating a PDF from HTML by injecting data inside it. Used Redis for SMS cache implementation.
Glass Markets Corp
- Developed a React-based customer web portal using Material UI from scratch, which includes complex charts.
- Built a client's main website using React, HTML, CSS, and TypeScript and deployed it on Netlifly.
- Migrated from the Grafana dashboard to a React dashboard per the client's requirement successfully.
Yonda Tax Limited
- Developed an internal dashboard for a client from scratch using Retool, which includes complex data upload and download functionality and fixed bugs in Retool dashboard as per client need.
- Created a customer-facing website using React, Redux, and Material UI and integrated eCommerce APIs (WooCommerce, Shopify, and Amazon).
- Integrated file upload and file export APIs in the React web portal.
Senior Full-stack Developer | Freelance
- Developed a React app from scratch and integrated Firebase authentication into it. Integrated Coinbase wallet using Coinbase OAuth2 APIs. After successful authorization, it will store user wallet-related data inside MongoDB using Express.js.
- Deployed complete Node.js and React application on Heroku and configured it to communicate to MongoDB Atlas using private static IPs.
- Migrated a project from Heroku to Digital Ocean and Inside Droplet deployed React, Node.js (Express.js) application and whitelisted IPs to connect with MongoDB, which is running on Mongo Atlas, to reduce cost.
Full-stack Web Developer
InfoMedix Pty Ltd
- Involved in product development with the coding manager of InfoMedix and served as a full-stack developer building projects from scratch.
- Collaborated with different teams based on clients' requirements and integrated authentication modules in new products. I also integrated new products with clients' existing products.
- Involved in project design and development while managing the entire process until deployment. I also worked with VMs during development.
- Contributed as a full-stack developer where I developed APIs using Java and the front end using React and Redux. We established standard development processes across the team using tools like Git, Jira, and Postman.
- Developed a credit builder (CB) dashboard to support the team and a UI and API. I also did API integration with UI.
- Resolved many UI and API-related issues based on support teams' requests and requirements.
- Added credit dispute UI in the CB dashboard. I also developed a Python module that automated a larger part of the manual work of dispute handling, saving a lot of time.
- Improved dashboard performance, worked with Elasticsearch Java, and improved the performance of data fetching.
- Designed and developed support for CDP Private Cloud Base cluster registration in classic clusters. I acted as the project lead.
- Resolved many engineering escalations, such as clients' issues and queries, using application logs from Kibana extensively.
- Updated an existing service base Amazon Machine Image (AMI) to address the security vulnerability in Linux operating system with minimal downtime and coordinated with other teams for updates.
- Designed and developed support for HDP cluster registration in classic clusters.
- Improved support for CDH cluster registration in classic clusters.
- Added Angular unit test cases in classic clusters project using Karma and Jasmine and led traditional clusters project.
- Designed and developed support for the combined use case of CDP Private Cloud Base cluster registration in classic clusters.
- Integrated Kamon.io in a classic clusters application and Prometheus and Datadog inside the project. Generated a reports dashboard in Datadog from collected data using Prometheus.
- Updated the project UI as per FluidX industry standards.
BCG - GAMMA - Main
- Developed a complete web application for the client, providing optimized scenarios based on input parameters.
- Integrated an Angular application with a Python back end and developed it in FastAPI.
- Worked on a project where clients could successfully generate or optimize new scenarios using web applications. They are also able to download results from the dashboard.
- Assisted with front-end development of electronics repair and service products using React.
- Integrated AWS SMS service into the client's application for users to log in using OTP.
- Created a QR code-based digital menu for restaurants in React and deployed that application on Heroku and Netlify.
- Developed a web app to collect feedback from customers for restaurants in React and managed a team of three who generated reports from collected feedback data using PowerBI.
- Designed and developed the Photish web application, a photo-sharing web application built in React.
- Created the GoPhotoBook web application, a photo printing web application built in React.
- Built an Android application for the jewelers to show their daily gold price to the users.
- Developed a web application named Let's reverse it, a platform where users can post their requirements and sellers can put bids on that post.
- Created Power BI reports using raw data CSV for an insurance company from scratch and helped with existing reports.
Coding Manager Web Applicationhttps://infomedix.com.au/coding-manager/
As a full-stack developer, I managed the project's design, development, and deployment using Docker, Spinnaker, and Kubernetes. I added support for CHD, HDP, and CDPDC clusters inside classic clusters to provide data migration capability to the cloud from on-prem. I also implemented role-based authorization in the project and updated its UI entirely to the standard UI the organization followed across all its products. During development, I collaborated with different teams, including the documentation team to publish detailed steps documents for customers. I also focused on project performance enhancement and added unit test cases for the back-end and front-end components. As the team lead on this project, I quickly resolved many engineering escalations raised by clients.
Credit Builder Dashboard
I was the full-stack developer managing UI and integration with existing APIs and improving performance with Elasticsearch. I also developed CB dispute UI, which showed dispute details raised by clients, and developed a Python module that automated a major part of the manual work of dispute processing, saving a lot of time.
I worked as a full-stack developer and developed a couple of features. I also fixed many bugs and integrated them with FedEx, UPS, and other logistics for booking the delivery of parcels.
Gohush Web Applicationhttps://gohush.com/
The purpose of this website is to provide a platform where users can upload their photos, create albums, and share them with individuals or groups with desired edit and read-only restrictions.
Let's Reverse It
Daily Deals Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qasoftware.daily_deals&hl=en_US&gl=US
Web App for Opera Medical
Restaurant Review Web App
Web App for Punky Pay
Bootstrap 3, MUI (Material UI), React Native, Jasmine, Redux, Flask, Angular, Flutter, Bootstrap, Django, Express.js, Hibernate, JUnit, Jest, .NET, Ionic, Spring Boot, Spring, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, NestJS, Selenium, Swagger, Mockito, AngularJS, Laravel, Cypress, Spark, JPA, Apache Ranger, gRPC, OAuth 2
Testing, Management, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Mobile Development, REST, Unit Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD), Microservices, Continuous Integration (CI), ETL, Scalable Application, Requirements Analysis, Agile, DevOps, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Scrum, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Automation, Test Automation, Responsive Layout, Responsive Coding, Responsive, Responsive Development
Kubernetes, Docker, Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Mobile, Shopify, Web, AWS Lambda, Azure, Linux, Twilio, DigitalOcean, iOS, Ubuntu, Blockchain, LAMP, Netlify, Firebase, Android, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Spinnaker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), JBoss, JVM, AWS NLB, Amazon EC2, Bluetooth LE, Droplets
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, JSON, Databases, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Elasticsearch, IBM Db2, Firebase Realtime Database, Relational Databases, MongoDB, MySQLdb, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), H2, Datadog, SQLite, Data Pipelines
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Gujarat Technological University - Gujarat, India
Udemy Akka HTTP with Scala | Rock the JVM