Java Developer in Seattle, WA, United States
Software Engineer | Technical Project Manager2015 - 2016Architech
Technologies: Java, Node, Angular, Docker, Azure
- Led a team of engineers working on computer vision R&D projects.
- Promoted DevOps practices adoption, implemented transparent deployment pipeline with Jira, Git, Jenkins, Docker, and Azure.
- Worked on Java projects (Spring/Play framework) as an engineer.
- Implemented load and performance testing with JMeter, MS SQL database performance optimization.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Destiny Solutions
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, jQuery, Bootstrap, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Liquibase, Maven
- Enhanced the billing system by implementing several payment gateway integrations.
- Modernized the front-end on a legacy system to enable responsive layouts and mobile views.
- Ensured adherence to security and accessibility guidelines and regulations such as CASL and WCAG 2.0/AODA.
Software Engineer | Team Leader2007 - 2012EIS Insurance Solutions
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Liquibase, Maven, Oracle, Adobe LC, OpenL Tables, AWS
- Contributed to the core system development working on policy administration, billing, and document generation modules (Java, String, Hibernate, JSF).
- Led a team of engineers in building pre-sales and PoC solutions.
- Designed business rules, integrated business rules frameworks (JBPM, OpenL).
- Xamarin Mobile Games (Development)
Leveraged Xamarin technology to bring Picross Mania to all major mobile platforms as a native app, while sharing up to 60% of the common code.
Published to Google Play Store, Kindle Store, Windows Phone Store, and the Apple Store.
- GIS Tracking and Alert System (Development)
Built a highly-interactive front-end for a GIS object tracking and alert system, optimized for a variety of devices, screen sizes, and usage contexts.
- Kinect (Development)
Led a team of engineers to build a series of innovative interactive digital experiences leveraging Kinect sensor's face recognition and skeletal tracking capabilities.
FrameworksSpring Security, Hibernate, Spring, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Apache Tiles, Angular
ToolsGradle, Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins, Apache Ant, Grunt, Gulp.js, Git
ParadigmsDesign Patterns, Test-driven Development (TDD), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Agile Software Development, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
PlatformsDocker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle, Azure
OtherProject Management Professional (PMP), OCJP6, Certified Scrum Master
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Diploma degree in Technology Management2007 - 2008Belarusian State University - Minsk, Belarus
- Master's degree in Computer Science2003 - 2008Belarusian State University - Minsk, Belarus