Verified Expert in Engineering
Computer Vision Developer
Lasha is a software engineer with three years of experience building web apps using Python (Flask, Django) and two years in machine learning and computer vision using Python and C++. He is also a deep learning practitioner and enthusiast. Lasha believes that the key to a successful project is a genuine interest in the product so that the developer doesn't focus on the technical implementation alone but also the final product holistically.
Jupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Windows, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've ever developed was a product information extraction service (product name, nutritional table, allergens, etc.) for C-LABS, a food regulatory com.
Computer Vision Lead
- Added a View Classification that detects which specific view was used by the doctor when taking a cardiography: A4C, A5C, PLAX, and others.
- Implemented a Heart Parts Segmentation. It segments Left/Right Ventricle, Left/Right Atrium, Tricuspid Valve, and Mitral Valve in real-time with very high accuracy.
- Added Calculating Ejectiong Fraction feature. It calculates ejection fractions from DICOM using two methods: 3D convolutional neural networks and LSTM.
- Added Keypoint Detection and Tracking. This enabled users to detect centroids of the Left/Right Ventricle, Left/Right Atrium, Tricuspid Valve, and Mitral Valve. It also enabled real-time tracking.
Computer Vision Specialist
- Worked on a project for C-LABS SA where we built an expert system that extracts nutritional information from a product box photo taken by the client and checked if it violates food regulations for a particular country.
- Implemented Jira for task management and Jira Confluence for documentation.
- Used Scrum methodology for the first half of a year-long project, before moving onto Kanban.
- Distributed tasks between three junior computer vision developers and three back-end engineers for the C-LAB project where we implemented a website for food product boxes validation/regulatory.
Full-stack Developer | Data Scientist
- Developed data connectors to export data from different sources: Salesforce, Outlook, and BigQuery.
- Made predictor of customer churn and growth for list of customers using ML model.
- Optimized data integration steps and make them asynchronous and multi-thread to export as much data as possible in a limited time.
Full-stack Developer | Computer Vision Engineer
- Developed proctoring app that helps teachers manage online exams and get alerts in case of whisper, multiple face detection, or opening another tab session.
- Implemented webcam and screen streaming from students to proctor and live chat between them.
- Created the platform Qwiz and alerts managing board using React/Redux and Materialize library.
Data Scientist | Computer Vision Specialist
- Worked as a data scientist and computer vision specialist in Pulsar AI.
- Developed an optical reader of Georgian national ID with Computer Vision.
- Built a chatbot engine platform that gives clients the ability to build their own chatbots.
Junior Java Developer
- Developed a dynamic knowledge management system website for the Ministry of Environmental Protection in Georgia.
- Built a dashboard page for this application, fixed bugs, and created reports about environmental data.
- Constructed a dynamic knowledge management system that won the sustainability award in the category of planets.
Free University of Tbilisi
- Reviewed and estimated other students' projects in programming methodology and programming abstraction courses. The projects were written in Java and C++.
- Advised them on how to write better code and make clear documentation.
- Composed midterms in programming methodology and programming abstraction.
I was a back-end engineer and data scientist; I developed data connectors to export data from different sources: Salesforce, Outlook, and BigQuery. I also made a predictor for "probability to renew" for a list of customers using the ML model.
Qwiz Education Proctoring App
Optical Reader for the Front Side of the Georgian National ID Card
Flask, Qt 5, Next.js, MUI (Material UI), Django REST Framework, Qt, Ext JS, Redux, Django, Scrapy, Selenium, Swing
Flask-RESTful, Matplotlib, REST APIs, TensorFlow Deep Learning Library (TFLearn), PyTorch, OpenCV, NumPy, Fast.ai, WebRTC, Libav, Reddit API, Google APIs, Scikit-learn, Pandas, FFmpeg, Blender Scripting API, TensorFlow, React, React Redux
AWS Glue, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Pytest, ABBYY, Amazon SageMaker, IPython Notebook, Git, PyCharm, WildFly, Apache Maven, BigQuery, Jira, Trello, Blender
Scrum, API/Services Architecture, RESTful Development, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Science, Unit Testing, DevOps, Agile, Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Linux, Salesforce, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Windows, Jupyter Notebook, Kubernetes, Azure
Redshift, NoSQL, Data Pipelines, Google Cloud, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Videos, Data Engineering, Audio Streaming, WebSockets, APIs, Back-end, Software Architecture, Data Analysis, Mathematics, Mathematical Modeling, Mathematical Analysis, Computer Vision, Web Scraping, Algorithms, Data Scraping, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Architecture, Product Vision, Real-time Vision Systems, Vision Development, IoT Protocols, Big Data, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Containers, Data, Video Streaming, Object Detection, Convolutional Neural Networks, Amazon Textract, OCR, Amazon Machine Learning, Tesseract, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Image Processing, Video Processing, FastAPI, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Audio, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Pytesseract, Streaming, Natural Language Processing (NLP), EJB3, CGI, Chatbots, Scraping, Agile Data Science, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), DICOM, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Tbilisi State University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science
Free University of Tbilisi - Tbilisi, Georgia