Enterprise Financial Reporting Lead2016 - 2020Booz Allen Hamilton
Technologies: Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Prep, Alteryx
- Led the Enterprise Financial Reporting team for a Fortune 500 consulting firm.
- Led and worked with agile teams through all phases of the development lifecycle, including requirements, data modeling, design, testing, and iteratively improving solutions.
- Managed client relationships, led user engagement and communications strategy, in took and prioritized requirements, develop deep understanding of business operations to translate requirements into effective reporting.
- Established, promoted, and grew a Tableau Center of Excellence (COE). Developed targeted Tableau training materials and led biweekly training for more than 80 participants.
Consultant2015 - 2016Shorenstein Realty Services
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, SAS, Energy Star Portfolio Manager
- Provided consulting services to a national real estate investment firm with a 26 million square foot portfolio, and a value of $8 billion.
- Developed a predictive model to assess water use and recommended a water infrastructure investment strategy for reducing consumption by 22 million gallons annually, representing operating cost savings of over $200,000 per year.
- Created a water analysis tool and water scorecard enabling facility managers to better evaluate consumption.
- Designed a tool to estimate the financial and energy savings of LED retrofits. Identified retrofit opportunities to save 16 million kWh, $2 million, and 11,000 metric tons of CO2 emissions annually, with a 1.12-year payback.
- Analyzed tenant sub-metering data and recommended actions to improve the sustainability of tenant operations which yielded an average of 27% savings over baseline energy use.