Enterprise Reporting Lead2016 - PRESENTBooz Allen Hamilton
Technologies: Tableau Dasktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Prep, Alteryx
- Led the FP&A Enterprise Reporting team for a Fortune 500 consulting firm. Spearheaded the analytics efforts that help derive better insights from our financial data, increase efficiency, and enable business leaders to make informed decisions.
- Interpreted and reported financial information in support of general business operations and long-range strategic planning functions. Consolidated existing reporting efforts and established enterprise-wide standardization.
- Led and worked with Agile teams through all phases of the dashboard development lifecycle, including requirements, data modeling, design, testing, and iteratively improving solutions. Prioritized projects in alignment with the firm’s needs.
- Established, promoted, and grew Booz Allen’s Tableau Center of Excellence (COE). Developed targeted Tableau training materials and led biweekly training for internal professionals (more than 80 participants).
- Selected as one of 15 employees to participate in a six-month internal leadership development program designed to train participants across all finance functions. Received an award for the program capstone project aimed at equipping project managers with data to better execute contracts in their portfolio, and improve firmwide profit margins by 1.6%.
Consultant2015 - 2016Shorenstein Realty Services
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, SAS, Energy Star Portfolio Manager
- Provided consulting services to a national real estate investment firm with a 26 million square foot portfolio, and a value of $8 billion.
- Developed a predictive model to assess water use and recommended a water infrastructure investment strategy for reducing consumption by 22 million gallons annually, representing operating cost savings of over $200,000 per year.
- Created a water analysis tool and water scorecard enabling facility managers to better evaluate consumption.
- Designed a tool to estimate the financial and energy savings of LED retrofits. Identified retrofit opportunities to save 16 million kWh, $2 million, and 11,000 metric tons of CO2 emissions annually, with a 1.12-year payback.
- Enhanced Shorenstein’s tenant engagement program by updating outreach materials and presentations with the latest climate science. Analyzed tenant submetering data and recommended actions to improve the sustainability of tenant operations which yielded an average of 27% savings over baseline energy use.