Machine Learning Engineer2019 - PRESENTDeeptrace BV
- Assembled from scratch a video scraping (Python + youtube-dl), labeling (Vue.js), and dataset building pipeline for deep fake videos found in the wild.
- Trained CNN models in PyTorch to accurately identify deep fake videos.
- Built the companies MVP comprising a React web app deployed with Firebase and dependant on a number of async detector services able to identify a variety of media manipulation.
- Productionized the deep fake detection model combining a preprocessing pipeline coordinated with a Pub/Sub architecture and deployed on GCP.
- Built out a customer exposed API in Go using the go-kit toolkit to allow external customers to interface with our detector systems.
- Contributed the majority of features and infrastructure leading to the companies successful seed round.
- Developed a named entity recognition pipeline usng SpaCy for extracting the names of people mentioned in video titles.
Technical Lead on Pre-incubator Team2018 - 2019Alacrity Foundation
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Python, Keras, Tensorflow, Flask, Vue.JS, HTML, CSS, Firebase, GCP, AWS
- Underwent web dev bootcamp building an image search engine in Laravel and DarkNet as a machine learning back end to do object classification as a final project.
- Built prototype tool for wildfire reporting with machine learning powered upload filter to identify fraudulent fire reports.
- Built ELO tracker for in office Ping Pong league on Firebase and with Vue.JS.
- Contributed to business analysis, market segmentation, primary research into a wide range of industries.
- Built computer vision system able to detect pneumonia from chest X-Rays with ~95% accuracy and fast enough to run on a mobile device.
Data Analyst and Engineer2018 - 2018Owlstone Medical
Technologies: Python, Keras, SQL
- Developed statistical and machine learning methods for detecting and classifying chemical weapons using Keras and Python.
- Performed performance audit of core Python libraries and drove large scale improvements using high-performance libraries such as Numba.
- Performed data exploration and analysis of discriminatory power of company spectrometers in telling chemicals apart.
- Helped train team members in Python skills and best practices.
- Developed within and extended CLI pipeline using Docker and Jenkins.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018uVue
Technologies: Python, Arduino, C
- Integrated LIDAR and high precision GPS sensors onto drone flight platform using Arduino and Python.
- Built simulation environment in Python to test drone navigation strategies.
- Processed imagery collected during drone surveys of agricultural land to provide actionable insights for farmers.
- Prototyped novel cryptocurrency architectures and tested performance under variable network conditions.
- Assisted in writing technical documentation, patent specifications, and job specs and helped with interviews.