PHP Developer in France
Web Developer2007 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created a crawler bot capable of scraping information from all kind of websites, including those requiring authentication or using https, using proxies if needed.
- Created a script to visualize, step by step, the levenshtein distance.
- Developed an IMAP mail retriever to be able to automate tasks requiring email verification (registration, for example).
- Created a Chrome extension to fill a form with information on a TV series (season episode, title, and description, taken from IMDb) based on the file name.
- Created multiple scripts using the Google Maps API: a best itinerary calculator, data visualization, (reverse) geocoding, and an amenities search.
- Developed a web app to analyze one's followers on Instagram. Factored in the types of accounts (private, public, deleted), geolocalization of the users, and increased visibility with an auto-like module on a picture with a specified keyword.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Thales Communication & Security
Technologies: C, LabWindows
- Created a fast recording software application acquiring data from a gigabit link at full speed on a standard laptop.
- Developed a UI using LabWindows to control an embedded system and record data, all through Ethernet.
- Created a software application to calibrate an antenna system automatically.
- Debugged a software application from a black-box point of view on an embedded system by providing feedback to the development team on the bugs found.
- Developed a small library to handle the UDP and TCP protocols in C.
- Instagram API used for multiple tasks (Development)
Project with multiple parts:
- uploading a CSV file containing a list of Instagram users
- processing the list to determine if the username has a public, private, or deleted account
- geopositioning the public usernames by exploring the metadata of the recent pictures and geocoding the resulting GPS coordinates using Google Maps API
- auto-like of pictures that have a specific hashtag
- Heatmap of musical genres in the USA (Development)
I developed a script to see whether musical genres were bound to a specific region of origin. The artist data was retrieved by using the Freebase API, and the map components were done with the Google Maps API (retrieval of GPS coordinates from the city of origin of artists and map creation).
- Places scraping (Development)
This is a small personal project to scrape and display a large number of places of a given type using the Google Maps API and jQuery UI for the small design part. The API restricts the number of results to 200 for given bounds so I wrote an algorithm to retrieve more by dividing the area of research into smaller parts. The script can easily be adapted to retrieve any kind of place with as many details as possible (as long as it is provided by the Google Maps API).
- Adobe SiteCatalyst reports with Google Charts API (Development)
The project uses the Adobe SiteCatalyst Analytics Reporting API to retrieve data about visitors of a given website and display the data using Google Charts instead of the default UI.
The script provides an easy way for any user with minimal knowledge in programming to display multiple types of graphs and multiple kinds of values on the same graph for comparison, as well as an easy way to display both current and prior values on two different lines on the same graph to observe the evolution over time.
- Lyft.me auto-booking (Development)
Libraries/APIsGoogle Maps, Instagram API, Twitter API, jQuery, jQuery UI, Google Chart API, Facebook API, Freebase API
ParadigmsFunctional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Parallel & Distributed Computing, Asynchronous Programming
PlatformsUbuntu Linux, Android, Linux
OtherAjax, Regular Expressions, Webcrawling, Neural Networks, OAuth, Scraping, Multithreading, Data Mining, Embedded Systems
ToolsSublime Text 2
- M.Sc. degree in Robotics and Embedded Systems2010 - 2014ENSTA ParisTech - Paris