Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Analysis Developer
Lawrence has a PhD in physics from the University of New Mexico. He has been a professional software developer for the past seven years. In this time, he's developed software across multiple languages with an expertise in LabVIEW and Python. He has created embedded software, data analyses, and machine learning algorithms. Lawrence is an extremely fast learner—allowing him to overcome challenges quickly.
Visual Studio, Git, Spyder
The most amazing...
...work I've developed was a model to determine the DNA sequence based on intramolecular forces of the base pairs.
- Improved images through analysis.
- Developed embedded software to control sensitive experiments.
- Created intuitive user interfaces.
- Analyzed data from experiments using MATLAB and Python which included building a learning algorithm.
- Designed an electrical system for instruments.
- Led a team to develop new technologies.
- Analyzed data to reach valid conclusions.
Process Control Specialist
- Develop LabVIEW software to control chemical experiments.
- Built software to analyze data from chemical experiments.
- Handled and was responsible for the data collection infrastructure.
LabVIEW, Spyder, Git, Visual Studio, MATLAB
Embedded Systems, Research, Mathematics, Modeling, Machine Learning, Software Development, Data Analysis, Signal Processing, Ladder Logic
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), UI Design
PhD in Physics
University of New Mexico - Albuquerque, NM, USA
Bachelor of Science in Physics/Mathematics
State University of New York at Albany - Albany, NY, USA