Principal Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTAdatree
Technologies: Kotlin, Spring Boot, Java, AWS
- Designed and implemented many foundational features of a SaaS platform.
- Designed customer-friendly APIs to reduce the development burden for open banking participants.
- Developed and deployed infrastructure on AWS for customers in multi-tenant environments.
Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTNews Revenue Hub (Toptal Client)
- Migrated and consolidated Salesforce metadata into a single unlocked package.
- Migrated the development to Salesforce DX, continuous integration, and automated pipelines.
- Led the development and migration of existing features to the source-based development in Salesforce.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2021Athena Mortgage
Technologies: Salesforce, TypeScript, Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Salesforce API, Salesforce Community, Salesforce REST API
- Initiated, designed, and led the implementation of the payment platform.
- Championed full CD moving from bi-weekly to multiple daily deployments within the team; sanitized DevOps pipelines and optimized deployments using CloudFormation.
- Stepped up on security standards by applying the principle of least privilege to AWS and Salesforce.
- Created and maintained base deployment images, AWS roles, and groups.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2021Writtio
Technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails (RoR), TypeScript
- Built real-time integration service between MySQL and Firebase using Change Data Capture events.
- Replaced Minitest with RSpec and added a full suite of tests to the back end.
- Owned API back end and guarded technical implementation.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020New10
Technologies: Java, Serverless, Node.js, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Salesforce API, TypeScript, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Community, Salesforce REST API
- Built a Java message processor to handle backpressure from AWS Kinesis into Salesforce. The message processor reduced the race condition error rate from 10% to 0.5%.
- Designed and implemented processes in Salesforce for a fluid CRM from an internal and customer perspective.
- Integrated Salesforce in the overall microservices event-driven architecture.
- Led the adoption of SFDX and second-generation packaging.
Software Engineer2016 - 2019Guidio
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GraphQL, AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Salesforce API, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Community, Salesforce REST API
- Led the design and implementation of an API back end built on Salesforce and proxied through AWS.
- Spearheaded the refactoring of a monolith into microservices using domain-driven design (this is an ongoing project). Presented about it London’s Calling conference (Europe’s largest Salesforce developer conference) using SFDX and Packaging 2.0.
- Built custom integrations with multiple external systems to guarantee consistency between services.
- Developed multiple back-end services based on AWS and Salesforce using multiple technologies, such as Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, AppSync, and Serverless, among others.
Developer | Consultant2013 - 2016Appirio
- Worked as a technical lead for multiple projects, mentoring teams offshore and providing overall solution design.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a Salesforce app that received the award for the most innovative mobile solution in the ecosystem in 2016.
- Wrote Apex code for multiple projects in several industries like healthcare, insurance, financial services, travel, and entertainment.
- Integrated multiple types of software and services.