Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTNew10
Technologies: Java, Serverless, Node.js, Salesforce
- Built a new Java (Spring Boot) message processor for Salesforce to process events published on AWS Kinesis. At the time, the salesforce platform was under a heavy load due to internal background jobs running, so I initiated a project to start lifting the background jobs to an external service. Technologies used: Java 11, Spring Boot, containers, AWS ECS (Fargate) and DynamoDB.
- Designed and implemented processes in Salesforce for a fluid CRM from an internal and customer perspective.
- Integrated Salesforce in the overall microservices event-driven architecture.
- Led the adoption of SFDX.
- Built LWC with a UX designer.
Software Engineer | Salesforce Architect2016 - 2019Guidion
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GraphQL, AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, Salesforce
- Led the design and implementation of an API back end built on Salesforce and proxied through AWS.
- Spearheaded the refactoring of a monolith into microservices using domain-driven design (this is an ongoing project)—presented about it London’s Calling conference (Europe’s largest Salesforce developer conference) using SFDX and Packaging 2.0.
- Built custom integrations with multiple external systems to guarantee consistency between services.
- Advocated for the adoption of SFDX.
- Developed multiple back-end services based on AWS and Salesforce using multiple technologies (Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, AppSync, Serverless, among others).
Salesforce Developer/Consultant2013 - 2016Appirio
- Worked as a technical lead for multiple projects, mentoring teams offshore and providing overall solution design.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a Salesforce app that received the award for the most innovative mobile solution in the ecosystem (2016).
- Wrote Apex code for multiple projects in several industries like healthcare, insurance, financial services, travel, and entertainment.
- Integrated multiple types of software and services.
- Developed portals for communities.