2018 - PRESENT
- Validated and evaluated reviews in advance.
- Analyzed the causes of internal defects and suggested actions.
- Performed exploratory, integration, performance, and UAT tests.
- Collaborated closely with other teams to analyze and resolve issues.
- Create automated tests scripts using Cucumber with Ruby and Java.
- Defined and documented the test strategy and integration/system test cases for new features.
- Monitored quality indicators by planning countermeasures and prepare forecast indicators for future sprints.
- Worked with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Led and owned quality strategy of the assigned Scrum team to ensure the right level of product quality.
- Worked as a member of an Agile Scrum team delivering high-quality software.
- Participated in code reviews.
- Shaped the team mindset to be compliant with specification-by-example practices.
Technologies: Ruby, Java, Cucumber, BDD, Jenkins, AWS, SQL Server, Cassandra
2012 - 2018
Base 2 Technologies, Inc.
- Developed and applied testing processes to meet client needs.
- Maintained and built a solid automation solution from the ground up.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Organized testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Participated in the continuous improvement of test/development process and methodologies.
- Drove the QA team to test effectively and efficiently to meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Provided key metrics about application health and defect status on a regular basis.
- Built and managed a team of up to 15 QA engineers.
- Managed and prioritized QA environment usage.
- Owned the architecture and implementation of automation test frameworks across web and back-end APIs.
- Defined necessary test automation, design automation flow, and share implementation effort with a software engineer.
- Led, mentored, up-skilled, and inspired other automation engineers.
Technologies: Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor, Node.js, XCUITest, Expresso, Selenium WebDriver, TestComplete, Visual Studio, SoapUI, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, TestLink, Mantis, Hiptest, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, JMeter, Jira, Java, C#, Python, Xcode
2009 - 2012
- Executed smoke tests and functional tests in QA.
- Reviewed change requests and provided a level-of-effort estimate.
- Worked with developers to identify the source of software issues.
- Created tickets for issues that are identified and communicated and followed up with them.
- Ensured that issues are either resolved or escalated to the appropriate team members.
- Provided regular status updates to the project team, supervisors, and project managers.
- Tested and reviewed new/changed areas of the system to ensure that existing functionality is preserved.
- Set up and maintained a variety of testing environments.
- Implemented and performed change management procedures following company standards.
- Communicated QA metrics, test results, concerns, and project status to the management team and other stakeholders promptly.
Technologies: Delphi, SQL Server, Oracle