Senior Data Scientist2019 - PRESENTBCG
Technologies: Python, OpenCV, TensorFlow, Metashape, AWS, Docker
- Developed a PoC for stereo vision and DSM construction using satellite images.
- Developed a Twitter analysis dashboard to measure tweet sentiments, network of influencers and visualize trends per tag/time.
Data Scientist2018 - PRESENTToptal
Technologies: Python, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, AWS, GCP, Docker, TensorFlow.
- Built an object detection model for medical image analysis using TensorFlow.
Senior Machine Learning Consultant2018 - 2019Servian
Technologies: Python, Scala, Spark, AWS, Hadoop, TensorFlow, Keras
- Developed and deployed a churn model for an insurance company.
- Developed and deployed a convolutional network for customer spending forecasting using TensorFlow, Ansible, Docker, ECS, DynamoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Developed and deployed a text classification system using a convolutional model using TensorFlow and Spark.
- Developed a data science strategy for a major financial institution. Mentored junior data scientists.
- Explored a large corpus of insurance claims data using association rule mining, topic modeling, semantic similarity, and other text mining techniques.
- Developed a machine comprehension PoC (based on Facebook's DrQA) using Pytorch, Flask, React and Google Cloud.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018Mojo Power
Technologies: Python, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, Tableau
- Developed and deployed a serverless linear model for load forecasting using Python, NumPy, and AWS Lambda.
- Created a proof-of-concept Hidden Markov Model for load disaggregation.
- Developed a model for credit scoring of energy customers.
- Developed and deployed an LSTM model for load forecasting using PyTorch. Used topic modeling for exploratory data analysis of customer reviews.
- Developed dashboards for analytics reporting on energy usage using Tableau.
Quantitative Developer2016 - 2017Macquarie Bank
Technologies: Python, kdb+, SQL Server, Vagrant, Django, C#, Plotly
- Parsed and analyzed unstructured data of logs of order execution into SQL Server.
- Back-tested optimal execution strategies.
- Developed a Plotly dashboard to visualize market data.
- Tested and investigated new trading strategies.
- Tested machine learning algorithms for commodities trading.
Quantitative Researcher2012 - 2016Securities Commision of Brazil
Technologies: R, SQL Server, SPSS, Python, Cognos, BusinessObjects, MS Office
- Developed regulatory research studies using statistical modeling (estimation and hypothesis testing).
- Developed market risk reports and visualizations with time series analysis and forecasting using R.
- Elaborated a risk monitoring system using Monte Carlo simulation and statistical estimation using Java.
- Developed a data warehouse to aggregate data related to market risk and development of BI reports using BusinessObjects.
- Led a data governance group to discover and catalog data sources across the whole organization.
Business Analyst2010 - 2012Brazilian Institute of Metrology
Technologies: Cognos, Java, UML
- Processed modeling and analysis, using BPM.
- Monitored business KPIs on Cognos dashboards.
- Gathered requirements for internal systems developed by a development factory.