Full-Stack Developer (Freelance)2017 - 2017Purpose
- Developed a mobile app for iOS and Android and a Facebook app for São Paulo citizens.
- Created a voting platform to gather public opinions on laws and public policies.
- Provided a full-featured CMS to manage polls and votes.
- Implemented customizable charts and reports for poll results and demographics.
CEO2014 - 2017Jynx Playware
- Revamped the company's procedures and control methods.
- Prepared the company for work in a fully remote environment.
- Developed 50+ mobile and web apps and games.
- Worked on the spinoff of a new development company in Portugal.
Full-Stack Developer (Freelance)2015 - 2015SurfGuru
- Developed a mobile app for iOS and Android targeting surfers in Brazil.
- Implemented a social network with Facebook integration for posts, likes, and sharing.
- Created weather forecast charts based on several data sources to inform surfing conditions nationwide.
- Built a car-sharing system based on the Google Maps API.
Full-Stack Developer (Freelance)2014 - 2014Secopa
Technologies: C#, Unity, Ruby on Rails, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Created a full-featured solution to coordinate the volunteers of the FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
- Developed an administration system to manage the volunteers, their schedules, and reports.
- Developed a mobile app for iOS and Android where users could track their schedule.
- Built a QR-code solution for tracking the time of the volunteers.
Full-Stack Developer (Freelance)2014 - 2014Daily Saints
- Created a mobile app (iOS and Android) to provide information about the saint of the day.
- Developed a full-featured back-end with an API to provide the saints' data.
- Built a CMS to manage the saints' information.
Full-Stack Developer (Freelance)2013 - 2014Pitú
- Developed an eCommerce for Pitú, the second biggest "cachaça" brand in the world.
- Provided seamless payment processing with major bank and credit cards in Brazil.
- Created an integration with a postal service to calculate shipping fares and track deliveries.
- Developed an API consumed by the company's ERP to track the products in stock, orders, and users.
Senior Engineer2011 - 2014Wooga
Technologies: C#, Unity, ActionScript, jQuery, HTML
- Worked as the lead engineer of one of the most successful social games to date, Monster World.
- Redesigned the architecture and refactored all of Monster World to add new features, which allowed its revenues to increase by about 140%.
- Led the development for Max Ammo, a third-person 3D shooter for iOS and Android.
- Developed the core gameplay for Max Ammo, including realistic physics, animations, controls, and more.
- Created a customizable an artificial intelligence framework based on Bayesian networks.
- Interviewed several candidates and helped shape the interviewing process.
- Worked closely with new developers to help them integrate into the company's culture.
Production Director2010 - 2011Jynx Playware
- Restructured the development process for Agile methodologies.
- Managed and directly supervised a team of 15+ people.
- Developed an app for Whirlpool, enabling users to customize features (size, accessories, colors, etc.) and buy their appliances.
- Created a real-time multiplayer card game integrated with Facebook.
- Developed other 30+ different apps and games with different technologies.
- Designed and developed the company's main development framework—both the front-end and back-end—resulting in a decrease of approximately 40% in production costs.
- Worked on the spinoff of the biggest educational game development company in Brazil: JoyStreet.
Innovation Manager2008 - 2010Jynx Playware
- Researched and developed new solutions and technologies for the company.
- Created augmented reality apps using different techniques (marker, markerless, face recognition, and more).
- Created different shaders to develop graphically innovative apps.
- Developed a private solution for 3D environment mappings and video projections.
- Created a color recognition framework capable of tracking several objects simultaneously in real-time.
Developer (Freelance)2009 - 2009Ogilvy
- Developed an online app for AdeS which unlocked new features by showing a different product to a webcam.
- Created an object-recognition system based on the product shape.
- Built a color recognition solution to identify different product flavors.
Founder | Production Director2005 - 2008Manifesto Game Studio
- Founded the company in 2005 focusing on casual online games.
- Developed a full-featured generic Rankings backend and provided an API for integration.
- Created several casual online games for clients like Miniclip, Newgrounds, and UGOPlayer.
Developer2002 - 2005Jynx Playware
- Developed the first massive multiplayer online game (MMOG) in Latin America: a soccer management game called FutSim.
- Pioneered the game development market in Brazil, developing several advergames and serious games for clients such as Coca-Cola, Goodyear, Brasil Telecom, and Showtime.