Senior Full-stack Web Developer2013 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: React, React Native, Redux, Redux-saga, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, Express.js, Ruby on Rails, Laravel, WordPress
- Developed rich UI/UX applications using React, React Native, Redux, Redux-saga, Angular, Vue, Ext JS, D3.js, Ant-Design, Material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, jQuery, and DHTMLX.
- Built many RESTful API endpoints using Node.js/Express.js, Rails, Laravel, Go, and Scala.
- Integrated many third-party APIs such as AWS S3, Twilio, Smooch, LOB, Stripe, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Google Map, Geocode, and so on.
- Worked with AWS Lambda and Serverless frameworks.
- Designed and implemented database models and drivers using MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL.
- Worked on hosting web applications using AWS ELB, EC2, and CloudFront.
- Integrated Socket.IO and Firebase to applications to provide real-time communication.
- Used Git, SVN, and CVS.
React Native Developer2019 - 2019Launch Interactive, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, React-Apollo
- Created a meal-ordering app using React Native, and React-Apollo.
- Used Agile development methodology.
- Utilized GraphQL.
- Used a React Native navigation package for navigation of the app.
- Built the app with well-structured code.
Front-end Web Developer2009 - 2013Catchpoint
Technologies: DHTMLX, jQuery, PHP
- Developed an internal employee schedule, shift, and slot management application for the company.
- Heavily used the DHTMLX library on the UI.
- Implemented page designs in standard-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
- Developed a task management application like Trello.
- Built a rich UI/UX using jQuery and jQuery-UI libraries.
- Maintained reusable components and modules.