Software Engineer 22016 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Platform
- Implemented multiple features for the UX of a Bing results.
- Created tools for internal data analysis.
Unity 3D Team Leader2016 - 2016Trilobite Soft
Technologies: C#, Unity 3D, Android, iOS, Python, Google Platforms, MonoDevelop
- Led the development for Alchemy Town game (available on iOS and Android).
- Supported the server side for the Alchemy Town project with thePython and Google platforms.
- Successfully migrated a project between major versions of Unity Engine and Unity UX systems.
- Implemented a major part of the game logics.
- Created multiple tools to make the work of the level designers easier.
- Developed a bot to test the game levels.
Unity 3D Developer2014 - 2016Gaijin Entertainment
Technologies: Unity 3D, MonoDevelop, Visual Studio
- Worked as part of the team that released The Abandoned game; developed the major part of game logic.
- Implemented the AI for monsters, based on a Finite State Machine.
- Created editor tools for making "random" anomalies. Randomness is controlled by a graph, with properties in its nodes.
- Developed a player effects system with a convenient way to set up buffs and debuffs and attach them to different objects.
- Set up the animations for all the monsters.
- Contributed to game design.
- Acted as a team leader in the development process.
Consultant2010 - 2014Glowbyte Consulting
Technologies: SAS Base, SAS MA, SAS EG, Oracle, Teradata, Greenplum, IBM Cognos, Unica
- Conducted presale activities such as demonstrations, holding demo projects, and advising on the solutions from the SAS or IBM stack.
- Implemented and designed an ETL (extract transact load) processes.
- Set up the marketing automation solutions in banks and telecoms.
- Created and migrated data warehouses using Oracle, Greenplum, and Teradata platforms.
- Led a team of four developers.
- Provided technical support for customers.
Perl Developer2008 - 2009Ashmanov and Partners
Technologies: Perl, KDevelop, KWrite, Linux
- Created a service to allow simultaneous changing of XML configuration files. Before google drive was there.
- Supported web services on Perl.
- Parsed HTML data with highlighting parts and stored the data in a database.
- Developed a Perl-based web interface for a PostgreSQL database.
- Set up database structures in PostgreSQL.