C# Developer in Bellevue, WA, United States
Software Engineer 22016 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Platform
- Implemented multiple features for the UX of a Bing results.
- Created tools for internal data analysis.
Unity 3D Team Leader2016 - 2016Trilobite Soft
Technologies: C#, Unity 3D, Android, iOS, Python, Google Platforms, MonoDevelop
- Led the development for Alchemy Town game (available on iOS and Android).
- Supported the server side for the Alchemy Town project with thePython and Google platforms.
- Successfully migrated a project between major versions of Unity Engine and Unity UX systems.
- Implemented a major part of the game logics.
- Created multiple tools to make the work of the level designers easier.
- Developed a bot to test the game levels.
Unity 3D Developer2014 - 2016Gaijin Entertainment
Technologies: Unity 3D, MonoDevelop, Visual Studio
- Worked as part of the team that released The Abandoned game; developed the major part of game logic.
- Implemented the AI for monsters, based on a Finite State Machine.
- Created editor tools for making "random" anomalies. Randomness is controlled by a graph, with properties in its nodes.
- Developed a player effects system with a convenient way to set up buffs and debuffs and attach them to different objects.
- Set up the animations for all the monsters.
- Contributed to game design.
- Acted as a team leader in the development process.
Consultant2010 - 2014Glowbyte Consulting
Technologies: SAS Base, SAS MA, SAS EG, Oracle, Teradata, Greenplum, IBM Cognos, Unica
- Conducted presale activities such as demonstrations, holding demo projects, and advising on the solutions from the SAS or IBM stack.
- Implemented and designed an ETL (extract transact load) processes.
- Set up the marketing automation solutions in banks and telecoms.
- Created and migrated data warehouses using Oracle, Greenplum, and Teradata platforms.
- Led a team of four developers.
- Provided technical support for customers.
Perl Developer2008 - 2009Ashmanov and Partners
Technologies: Perl, KDevelop, KWrite, Linux
- Created a service to allow simultaneous changing of XML configuration files. Before google drive was there.
- Supported web services on Perl.
- Parsed HTML data with highlighting parts and stored the data in a database.
- Developed a Perl-based web interface for a PostgreSQL database.
- Set up database structures in PostgreSQL.
- The Abandoned | Android (Development)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaijindistr.theabandoned&hl=ru
This is a first-person shooter/survival game that's situated in a post-apocalyptic world (Android version). The major part of the game logic in this project is my work.
- The Abandoned | iOS (Development)
This is a first-person shooter/survival game that's situated in a post-apocalyptic world (iOS version). The major part of the game logic in this project is my work.
- AlchemyTown | Android (Development)
This is a 3-in a row game (Android version). I worked as the lead developer on it.
- AlchemyTown | iOS (Development)
This is a 3-in a row game (iOS version). I worked as the lead developer on it.
LanguagesSQL, SAS, C#, Perl, Python, Prolog, Assembler x86, Lisp, C++, PHP, HTML, XML, C
FrameworksUnity3D, DirectX 11
ToolsSubversion (SVN), MonoDevelop, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, GCC
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Database Design, Team Development, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Imperative Programming, Concurrent Programming, Functional Programming, Scrum, Logic Programming
StorageDatabases, Greenplum, Teradata, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Database Administration
OtherNetwork Programming, Teamwork, Genetic Algorithms, Cognos 10, Unity Shaders, Unix Shell Scripting, Plastic SCM, Linux SysAdmin, Server Administration
PlatformsiOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Specialist's degree in Mathematics, System Programming2007 - 2012Moscow State University - Moscow, Russia