Levan has thirteen years of experience in developing enterprise apps with various technologies. While he's mainly focused on back-end development using Node.js/TypeScript, he’s also proficient in front end (React) and mobile (React Native) and DevOps (AWS, CircleCI, Docker). Levan has worked as a freelancer (as a part of large and small teams) and in team lead positions.
Git, CODE, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've made was a payment system that can be integrated with Apple, Google, and PayPal and tracks the subscriptions on all three platforms.
Lead Developer | Consultant
Municipality Services Development Agency (Georgia)
- Developed a SaaS user/application management service with the ability to dynamically create roles and assign them to the users across multiple instances of the applications.
- Created a session service to enable users to have one session across multiple applications.
- Implemented a payment service that was integrated with multiple banks.
- Led the development of a SaaS document management system.
- Developed a scalable file server with a web API, Node.js, and Java.
- Developed an online market for trading truckloads. The application has a white label functionality and can have multiple instances with the corresponding configurations.
- Oversaw an infrastructure development process that used Jenkins to launch a new instance for development purposes depending on the config file in the GitHub branch.
- Oversaw the launch process of the platform and transferred knowledge to the outsourcing team that continued the development.
- Implemented the authentication migration from Cognito to Auth0.
- Implemented the migration functionality mechanism with two active databases so that the old one still worked and the information was not lost while not inserting all the data into the new one.
- Handled day-to-day tasks, implemented new features, fixed bugs, and added tests.
SelfKey | KYC-Chain
- Developed a customer identity check system consisting of a registration process and filling in dynamically created PDF forms.
- Implemented a web crawler for collecting information about individuals and organizations under various sanctions.
- Developed a wrapper service with a web API interface for a private blockchain to notarize events and save the timestamp.
- Built a queue module to reschedule tasks if they fail with Node.js.
- Integrated several types of identity checking software to compare identity documents with the person's selfie.
- Constructed a dynamic form module to create and send it to the user for filling and printing as a PDF document.
Senior Java Developer | Team Lead | DevOps
- Developed a back-end API for motorcycle riding enthusiasts.
- Automated code deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and AWS.
- Developed a back-end API for medical software with real-time synchronization with the client.
- Implemented a real-time mobile chat using AWS SNS.
- Built a subscription system integrated with PayPal, Google, and Apple payment systems and provided one interface for checking payments.
City Hall of Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Built a canteen voucher system for socially vulnerable people.
- Developed a technical support management system.
- Implemented a real-time notification sender service with Node.js sockets.
- Built a distributed file management Java library.
- Created a pass card system for employees with a support module to count absences during working hours.
- Developed a fully functional HR application as a base for the centralized user management system for the City Hall.
Ministry of Justice of Georgia
- Developed a recruiting system that published vacancies to an external website and then took applications from that website. After the applications were gathered, the HR specialists filtered the applicants and started the recruitment process.
- Created a rating system for the employees to rate each other.
- Integrated the system with the government hiring website: hr.gov.ge.
Silknet JSC (Georgia)
- Built a client management system for a call center and internet installers.
- Worked on the front end using the Ext JS 3 framework (Sencha).
- Oversaw the launch process and debugged when problems arose.
SoftGroup Solutions (Georgia)
- Developed a document management system using Apex.
- Built a human resources management system integrated with document management.
- Created a bus card management system for socially vulnerable people.
- Wrote software to support the inventory processes.
- Developed a recruit recall system for the Georgian government.
Truck Driver Jobs in America | Freelance Workhttps://truckdriverjobsinamerica.com/
I worked as a back-end developer and implemented a REST Web API using Node.js and MongoDB. I also implemented the algorithm that matched drivers to the recruiters that had a similar experience or requirements.
I implemented the back-end API to support an identity check process. I also developed a web crawler to collect information about people who were under sanctions from different countries.
My tasks were to create the police side of the application and deploy it to staging. The project was written using React and TypeScript.
Gamejam Tbilisi Winnerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEgV9__qro
Coupon Support for a Subscription-based Softwarehttps://compliance.bobsbusiness.co.uk/
Express.js, Spring, Ext JS, React Native, Serverless Framework, Next.js, MUI (Material UI), Jest, Unity, CODE, Hibernate, .NET, Angular, Cypress, NestJS
Node.js, React, PayPal API, Web3.js, Stripe
Microservices, Agile Software Development, Scrum, REST API Architecture, Serverless Architecture, API Architecture, DevOps
Team Leadership, Distributed Systems, APIs, Full-stack, Software as a Service (SaaS), SaaS, Back-end, Web Development, OAuth, PayPal, Apple Pay, Web Scraping, Scraping, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Amazon OpenSearch, TypeORM, Gatsby, Migration, Architecture, AWS Cloud Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Single Sign-on (SSO), System Architecture Design, API Design, System Architecture
Solr, Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy, Git, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Expo.io, CircleCI
Oracle, Docker, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Amazon, Firebase, Apache Kafka
Redis, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, PL/SQL Developer, MongoDB, RDBMS, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Amazon DynamoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Black Sea International University - Tbilisi, Georgia