Verified Expert in Engineering
Levan has 15 years of experience in developing enterprise apps with various technologies. While he's mainly focused on back-end development using Node.js/TypeScript, he's also proficient in front end (React), mobile (React Native), and DevOps (AWS, CircleCI, Docker). Levan has worked as a freelancer (as a part of large and small teams) and in team lead positions.
Git, CODE, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've made was a payment system that can be integrated with Apple, Google, and PayPal and tracks the subscriptions on all three platforms.
Senior Unity 3D Developer
- Implemented and maintained key features of the mobile app.
- Fixed bugs and ensured the app aligned with the latest industry standards.
- Oversaw the launch of the MVP and supported it after the launch.
- Implemented and maintained the back end and administrator dashboard of a React app.
Lead Developer | Consultant
Municipality Services Development Agency (Georgia)
- Developed a SaaS user/application management service with the ability to dynamically create roles and assign them to the users across multiple instances of the applications.
- Created a session service to enable users to have one session across multiple applications.
- Implemented a payment service that was integrated with multiple banks.
- Led the development of a SaaS document management system, which allowed the city hall to reduce the queue waiting time from 20 minutes to 4.
- Developed a scalable file server with a web API, Node.js, and Java.
VEGA Global Corporation
- Contributed to a food delivery system that used 3rd-party APIs.
- Extended the existing services and added new ones.
- Attended daily meetings and implemented day-to-day tasks.
Node.js Back-end Developer
- Developed an API for user management and user key caching.
- Developed an API for transmitting messages from and to the client through the Knative infrastructure.
- Used a test-driven approach and had 100% test coverage.
Back-end Node.js/TypeScript Developer
Elite Express Cargo LLC
- Developed SMS integration with a local provider in two languages: English and Arab.
- Maintained a WhatsApp chatbot written in Python and implemented another version of it using a 3rd-party solution and a prototype using Node.js.
- Tracked and fixed bugs and implemented new functionalities in the serverless environment.
Cosuno Ventures GmbH
- Incorporated a sitemap generation functionality for 10,000+ pages.
- Implemented an HTML to PDF form generation functionality.
- Attended scrums daily, fixed various bugs, and implemented functionalities.
Bob's Business Limited
- Implemented Stripe coupon support to an existing payment platform.
- Tracked existing bugs and fixed them. Added new functionalities like 3D card verification.
- Fixed an existing AWS Amplify deployment pipeline that was using incorrect node_modules caching.
- Developed an online market for trading truckloads. The application has a white-label functionality and can have multiple instances with the corresponding configurations.
- Oversaw an infrastructure development process that used Jenkins to launch a new instance for development purposes depending on the config file in the GitHub branch.
- Oversaw the launch process of the platform and transferred knowledge to the outsourcing team that continued the development.
- Implemented the authentication migration from Cognito to Auth0.
- Implemented the migration functionality mechanism with two active databases so that the old one still worked and the information was not lost while not inserting all the data into the new one.
- Handled day-to-day tasks, implemented new features, fixed bugs, and added tests.
SelfKey | KYC-Chain
- Developed a customer identity check system consisting of a registration process and filling in dynamically created PDF forms.
- Implemented a web crawler for collecting information about individuals and organizations under various sanctions.
- Developed a wrapper service with a web API interface for a private blockchain to notarize events and save the timestamp.
- Built a queue module to reschedule tasks if they fail with Node.js.
- Integrated several types of identity checking software to compare identity documents with the person's selfie.
- Constructed a dynamic form module to create and send it to the user for filling and printing as a PDF document.
Senior Java Developer | Team Lead | DevOps
- Developed a back-end API for motorcycle riding enthusiasts.
- Automated code deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and AWS.
- Developed a back-end API for medical software with real-time synchronization with the client.
- Implemented a real-time mobile chat using AWS SNS.
- Built a subscription system integrated with PayPal, Google, and Apple payment systems and provided one interface for checking payments.
- Led the development of the back end from scratch to MVP. Left the company 1.5 years after the launch when the software started acquiring users.
City Hall of Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Built a canteen voucher system for socially vulnerable people.
- Developed a technical support management system.
- Implemented a real-time notification sender service with Node.js sockets.
- Built a distributed file management Java library.
- Created a pass card system for employees with a support module to count absences during working hours.
- Developed a fully functional HR application as a base for the centralized user management system for the City Hall.
Ministry of Justice of Georgia
- Developed a recruiting system that published vacancies to an external website and then took applications from that website. After the applications were gathered, the HR specialists filtered the applicants and started the recruitment process.
- Created a rating system for the employees to rate each other.
- Integrated the system with the government hiring website: hr.gov.ge.
Silknet JSC (Georgia)
- Built a client management system for a call center and internet installers.
- Worked on the front end using the Ext JS 3 framework (Sencha).
- Oversaw the launch process and debugged when problems arose.
SoftGroup Solutions (Georgia)
- Developed a document management system using Apex.
- Built a human resources management system integrated with document management.
- Created a bus card management system for socially vulnerable people.
- Wrote software to support the inventory processes.
- Developed a recruit recall system for the Georgian government.
Truck Driver Jobs in America | Freelance Workhttps://truckdriverjobsinamerica.com/
This is an ICO project to create a unique identity proof. With SelfKey tokens, you can run the SelfKey identity wallet and marketplace and get various legal services.
I created the police side of the application and deployed it to staging. The project was written using React and TypeScript.
Gamejam Tbilisi Winnerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEgV9__qro
Coupon Support for a Subscription-based Softwarehttps://compliance.bobsbusiness.co.uk/
Mother Dear Gamehttps://mother-dear.com/
As the project producer, I oversaw a team of junior developers and took on roles as a programmer and level designer, creating animations and 3D models. There was no art team, so I managed the outsourced companies to get the drawings, script, and music/sound.
Unity, Express.js, Serverless Framework, NestJS, Next.js, Unity3D, Spring, Ext JS, React Native, MUI (formerly Material UI), Jest, Redux, CODE, Hibernate, .NET, Angular, Cypress, Fastify, Spring Boot
Stripe, Node.js, React, REST APIs, Web3.js, PayPal API, WebRTC, Facebook SDK, Facebook API, Stripe API, AWS Amplify
CircleCI, Solr, Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy, Auth0, Webpack, SendGrid, Git, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Expo.io, Terraform, Amazon EBS
Microservices, Serverless Architecture, REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Scalable Application, Agile Software Development, Scrum, Agile, REST API Architecture, API Architecture, DevOps, Management
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle, Docker, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Amazon EC2, Amazon, Firebase, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Blockchain, iOS, Android
Redis, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, PL/SQL Developer, MongoDB, Neo4j, Amazon DynamoDB, Spring Data
Team Leadership, Distributed Systems, PayPal, APIs, Full-stack, Software as a Service (SaaS), Amazon OpenSearch, TypeORM, SaaS, Back-end, Web Development, Migration, Architecture, MERN Stack, Front-end, Front-end Development, Front-end Architecture, CI/CD Pipelines, Amazon RDS, Back-end Development, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), OAuth, Apple Pay, Web Scraping, Scraping, AWS Cloud Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Crypto, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Gatsby, Single Sign-on (SSO), System Architecture Design, API Design, System Architecture, Web3, Facebook, Knative, Serverless, SMS, Chatbots, WhatsApp, Stripe Payments, Sitemaps, RPC, Video Chat, Audio Streaming, Streaming, Relational Database Services (RDS), 3D Animation, Software Architecture, Lambda Functions, Augmented Reality (AR), WebSockets, IT Management
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Black Sea International University - Tbilisi, Georgia