Lead Developer | Consultant2015 - PRESENTMunicipality Services Development Agency (Georgia)
Technologies: MongoDB, Oracle, Spring, Java, Node.js, CSS, HTML, SaaS, Full-stack, APIs, Back-end
- Developed a SaaS user/application management service with the ability to dynamically create roles and assign them to the users across multiple instances of the applications.
- Created a session service to enable users to have one session across multiple applications.
- Implemented a payment service that was integrated with multiple banks.
- Led the development of a SaaS document management system.
- Developed a scalable file server with a web API, Node.js, and Java.
Development Lead2021 - 2022BuyLow Warehouse
Technologies: Amazon, Serverless Framework, Serverless Architecture, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, OpenSearch, NestJS, Next.js, TypeORM, CircleCI, CSS, HTML, SaaS, Full-stack, APIs, Back-end
- Developed an online market for trading truckloads. The application has a white label functionality and can have multiple instances with the corresponding configurations.
- Oversaw an infrastructure development process that used Jenkins to launch a new instance for development purposes depending on the config file in the GitHub branch.
- Oversaw the launch process of the platform and transferred knowledge to the outsourcing team that continued the development.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019SelfKey | KYC-Chain
Technologies: TypeScript, Angular, React, MongoDB, Node.js, CSS, HTML, SaaS, Full-stack, Firebase, APIs, Back-end
- Developed a customer identity check system consisting of a registration process and filling in dynamically created PDF forms.
- Implemented a web crawler for collecting information about individuals and organizations under various sanctions.
- Developed a wrapper service with a web API interface for a private blockchain to notarize events and save the timestamp.
- Built a queue module to reschedule tasks if they fail with Node.js.
- Integrated several types of identity checking software to compare identity documents with the person's selfie.
- Constructed a dynamic form module to create and send it to the user for filling and printing as a PDF document.
Senior Java Developer | Team Lead | DevOps2016 - 2017ProductSavvy
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, AWS, MySQL, Spring, Java, CSS, HTML, SaaS, APIs, Back-end
- Developed a back-end API for motorcycle riding enthusiasts.
- Automated code deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and AWS.
- Developed a back-end API for medical software with real-time synchronization with the client.
- Implemented a real-time mobile chat using AWS SNS.
- Built a subscription system integrated with PayPal, Google, and Apple payment systems and provided one interface for checking payments.
Senior Developer2011 - 2015City Hall of Tbilisi (Georgia)
Technologies: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Ext JS, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java
- Built a canteen voucher system for socially vulnerable people.
- Developed a technical support management system.
- Implemented a real-time notification sender service with Node.js sockets.
- Built a distributed file management Java library.
- Created a pass card system for employees with a support module to count absences during working hours.
- Developed a fully functional HR application as a base for the centralized user management system for the City Hall.
Developer2012 - 2013Ministry of Justice of Georgia
Technologies: .NET, Ext JS
- Developed a recruiting system that published vacancies to an external website and then took applications from that website. After the applications were gathered, the HR specialists filtered the applicants and started the recruitment process.
- Created a rating system for the employees to rate each other.
- Integrated the system with the government hiring website: hr.gov.ge.
Developer2010 - 2011Silknet JSC (Georgia)
Technologies: Ext JS, MySQL, PHP
- Built a client management system for a call center and internet installers.
- Worked on the front end using the Ext JS 3 framework (Sencha).
- Oversaw the launch process and debugged when problems arose.
Developer2009 - 2010SoftGroup Solutions (Georgia)
- Developed a document management system using Apex.
- Built a human resources management system integrated with document management.
- Created a bus card management system for socially vulnerable people.
- Wrote software to support the inventory processes.
- Developed a recruit recall system for the Georgian government.