Senior Software Developer Consultant2015 - 2016Silicon Cloud International LLC
Technologies: Cassandra, AngularJS, Node.js
- Developed and maintained a cloud for scientific and engineering applications.
- Worked on full-stack development with Node.js, AngularJS, Cassandra DB, and TitanDB.
- Integrated Joyent and a Triton SDC virtual machine API.
- Developed and used a metering-and-billing infrastructure (both front-end and back-end).
- Worked on networking automation (network and IP allocation and configuration).
Indie iOS/Android Games Developer2012 - 2015Indie Games Development
Technologies: Unity, Corona SDK, Android, iOS
- Designed, developed, and published 2D games for iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Worked on game development with Corona SDK and Unity 3D.
- Developed the back-end for multiplayer games.
- Helped with Indie publishing and promotion of games.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2013Crossroads Inc.
- Worked on developing and maintaining a web portal for an eCommerce system.
- Developed a back-end model with PHP and MySQL.
- Integrated payment systems for e-wallets, PayPal, and credit cards.
- Created a smart search engine using Elasticsearch and NoSQL.
- Developed the front-end with Flex and HTML/JS.
Senior Software Developer Consultant (remote)2010 - 2012Magic Works LLC
- Worked remotely with a team based in New York on developing and maintaining an automated trading system at financial markets.
- Gained a good understanding of financial markets and automated trading techniques.
- Experienced working with financial data protocols.
- Worked with development of a trading platform.
- Maintained a high-frequency automated trading system.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2011Social Objects Inc.
- Worked on developing several iPhone and iPad applications.
- Built a location-based app to search a map for historical postcards.
- Made a search feature that was done with several providers (Google, Wiki, Foursquare, and more) for a location-based search application,.
- Created interactive crossword games and alphabet learning applications.
- Developed an online shop.
- Engineered an app that filters and shows camera frames, these filters are designed to assist people with color-blindness.
Lecturer2008 - 2010Armenian State University of Economics
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), C++
- Lectured on C++ and OOP at Faculty of Computer Science and Econometrics for the Armenian State University of Economics .
Senior Engineer2008 - 2010IconApps Inc.
- Worked on development of several iPhone apps as one of first engineers hired at this startup company.
- Created architectural designs and developed iPhone applications.
- Took part in the UI design of iPhone applications.
- Trained and consulted engineers on iPhone application development.
- Developed a secure data exchange mechanism between server and client applications.
Software Engineer2005 - 2008Ponte Solutions Inc. (acquired by Mentor Graphics Corp.)
Technologies: EDA, C++
- Maintained and enhanced database persistence schemes and serialization.
- Transformed data from some EDA file formats and tool specific file formats into internal representation and vice versa.
- Built a wrapper for cross-platform I/O operations with support of buffering, corruption detection, compression, and handling large files.
- Developed a serialization mechanism for a database.
- Optimized the performance of our design processing by clustering design partitions with some predefined similarity metrics.