Machine Learning Engineer/Consultant2019 - PRESENTBoston Consulting Group
Technologies: Python, Tensorflow, Azure, AWS, GCP
- Developed a scalable machine learning framework in order to deploy an automated analytics product, which was leveraged by other data scientists.
- Architected ML Pipeline that ingested, processed and modeled over a TB of data daily.
- Wrote a guide to best practices in developing scalable ML.
Data Engineer2016 - PRESENTAuth0
Technologies: Python, Redshift, Airflow, AWS, Terraform
- Created an ML-based customer health score that was able to improve sales and customer success personnel allocation by 80%.
- Designed and developed an over-quota tracking process that drove a campaign to half a million dollars in increased ARR, 10% of the quarter’s ARR gains.
- Developed and maintained a Redshift data warehouse along the entire pipeline: Coordinating with other engineering teams for designing import processes; ETL design and implementation; Dimensional modeling; Coordinating with the business community to ensure effective use of the data warehouse; designing Machine Learning processes to aid in decision making and gain insights.