Designer & Front-end Developer2009 - PRESENTFreelance
- Designed product user experiences that are functional, user-centered, and simple.
- Thought through a workflow, making major--sometimes daring--design decisions to reinvent it.
- Rapidly prototyped user interfaces and built complex web applications for high-traffic sites.
Senior UX/UI Designer & Engineer2014 - 2015Pley
- Worked closely with the CTO and engineering team to improve the website’s architecture.
- Researched, strategized, and launched UX improvements.
- Designed high-impact pages.
- Built responsive pages and coded front-end with HTML, CSS, LESS, and AngularJS.
- Provided assistance and guidance to junior designers and developers.
Lead Designer & Front-end Developer2013 - 2014Brightstorm
- Designed and coded 3 websites for the company: Consumer site brightstorm.com; school site schools.brightstorm.com; and company blog blog.brightstorm.com.
- Created designs, illustrations, PSD mockups, and HTML prototypes, and coded front-end features.
- Helped improve conversion rates by designing user-friendly landing pages and building responsive mobile-friendly UI.
- Designed and coded email newsletters, landing pages, and marketing materials.
Mobile UI/UX Designer2012 - 2013CoffeeTable
- Designed and built interactive iPad/iPhone app UI prototypes using AppCooker.
- Designed an interactive “App Welcome Guide”.
- Designed and coded email newsletters, landing pages, and promo banners.
UI Designer & Front-end Developer2012 - 2012Prezi
- Worked with a team of designers and developers to redesign the company’s site.
- Created PSD mockups and production quality interactive prototypes and coded HTML/CSS/LESS/JS.
- Designed some of the most sensitive pages of the site - pricing page, product, and support pages.
QA Engineer2009 - 2010Apple
- Worked in a fast-paced Agile environment with a team of QA engineers, software developers, and business analysts.
- Developed a test plan and test cases against BRD & FDD.
- Tested the 360Commerce POS and web-based inventory management application.
- Reported defects and verified fixes.
Project Manager2007 - 2008Art Center College of Design
- Managed and led a project to redesign and improve the online inventory management and distribution system WebCheckout.