Senior Software Developer2018 - PRESENTLeasePilot
Technologies: AngularJS, ReactJS, ES6, JS, Ruby on Rails, Webpack, SASS
- Built a web-based text-editor for drafting commercial leases with similar capabilities to Microsoft Word.
- Created an end-to-end testing framework using Protractor to ensure the system behaves properly and in an expected manner.
- Improved the overall performance of major aspects in the app by more than 50% by both improving the code and the infrastructure.
- Laid the groundwork to migrate the app, piece by piece, from AngularJS to ReactJS while introducing new technology into the tech-stack.
Web developer2012 - 2018Self employed
Technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Webpack
- Created an HTML/CSS infrastructure for Vroom's user-interface for buying and selling cars that was used throughout different projects in the company.
- Built a dashboard, based on Grails, for Model9 to support the complex process of syncing mainframes to the cloud.
- Created highly interactive landing pages for Outbrain to better convert users into customers by demonstrating what Outbrain can do for them.
- Working on a weekly-basis to create responsive promotional newsletters for companies such as Conduit, Credorax, OneHourTranslation, and Vroom.
Software Developer2006 - 2012Israeli Defense Force
Technologies: C#, ASP.net, HTML, CSS, JS
- Served as a C# programmer for a system development team that formulated common language for inter-service integration.
- Contributed as a C# programmer on integration system development team that served as network connecting IDF systems.
- Programmed an alert system to notify residents in selective areas of a potential threat coming their way.