Verified Expert in Engineering
Liron is a senior full-stack engineer with nearly a decade of experience building robust web applications for clients in various industries, ranging from large financial institutions and startups in the streaming and gaming industry to eCommerce with Web3 capabilities. He specializes in Web3, Go, React, and cloud technologies and works with open-source and 3rd-party solutions.
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is the infrastructure for an NFT platform, including smart contracts, front end, back end, and cloud environment.
Lead Web3 and Full-stack Engineer
- Developed the infrastructure and systems to build an NFT platform, including smart contracts, front end, and back end, and integrated this system into existing systems.
- Tracked bugs using Linear and documented features using Notion and Draw.io for UML charts and data flows.
- Oversaw the Web3 adaptation, resulting in millions in sales of NFT and digital art, processed through on-chain technology developed by my team.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Played a key role in designing, planning, and changing the whole stack for the investment platform, from AngularJS to Angular, from Java to Kotlin, and from REST/SOAP to GraphQL.
- Tracked bugs and fixes using Jira and worked with Microsoft's Azure solutions for Git, CI/CD, and testing.
- Put in place a new system to generate PDF files using server-side rendered React PDF. This replaced an old Java system, resulting in creating new PDF templates in hours instead of months.
- Built a monitoring system for Schiphol airport using Firebase and Vue, connecting to existing SKIDATA infrastructure using Firebase.
- Developed a scraper for scraping job listing sites for data collection. It was used for making business decisions on hiring and reaching more customers using Cheerio and Puppeteer.
- Created an intelligent Tinder-style app using React Native for internal employment matching and data scraping from PDF CV, allowing my managers to quickly and efficiently connect between available clients and matching developers.
- Worked with an international team to deliver a complete system to support streamers across multiple domains, such as Twitch, YouTube Live, and Facebook Live.
- Developed stunning visual animations for live on-stream crowd interactions.
- Created a bot for live interactions between crowds and streamers with a multitude of custom commands.
Avant arte's NFT platformhttps://avantarte.com/story/nfts
Avant Arte is a marketplace for art. Some of it is physical, like their eCommerce store, but some is digital, and that is where the NFT sales come from.
Within a year, our NFT sales reached one million dollars, facilitated by the smart contracts that I mostly wrote and in a platform that I was the leading developer in, making decisions around the architecture and development of it, with more to come.
Rabobank's Financial Asset Trading Platformhttps://raboinvestments.com/
The investment app is developed with Angular, React, Stencil, Kotlin, and Node.js, It's built on cloud infrastructure with Azure.
Next.js, Tailwind CSS, React Native, Angular, Cypress
React, Node.js, Vuex, Vue, Shopify API
Ethereum, Firebase, MacOS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Shopify, Azure, Kubernetes, Vercel
APIs, Architecture, API Integration, Software Architecture, Integration, Chrome Extensions, Cloud
Terraform, Stencil.js, Figma
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring