Freelance Lead Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Belmont Technology (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, D3.js, Redux, HTML5, CSS3
- Built graphs for geographical analysis using D3.js.
- Refactored the existing React front-end for the elimination of code duplication.
- Implemented custom zoom in/out effects with D3.js.
- Figured out and introduced a new way of communication between different graph containers using Redux and component refs.
- Suggested and helped to implement more effective Agile methodology techniques for the better management of the fast-paced project.
Freelance Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Linux Academy (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Angular 5
- Helped the company quickly launch the new enterprise version in Angular 5.0.
- Took part in the design and implementation process of the REST API in Ruby on Rails.
- Handled complicated styling issues with Angular Material components.
Freelance React Developer2018 - 2018MetTel Engineering (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, .NET, Storybook
- Added independent features using React and Redux.
- Utilized Storybook for the decoupled and fast-paced development of the UI/UX.
- Familiarized myself with the already existing framework with minimal guidance and suggested more than five issues and suggestions in order to make it better.
- Occasionally collaborated and wrote modules on the .NET-based back-end for effective routing.
Freelance Front-end Developer2018 - 2018Acuity Scheduling (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Apollo, GraphQL, Ant, Test-driven Development
- Built a solid React-based code/architecture for the new SaaS branch of Acuity Scheduling.
- Integrated a React application with the GraphQL database using Apollo.
- Collaborated with the designer and back-end developer and suggested a few points that were accepted and implemented for an improved user experience.
- Implemented highly complex render components and HOCs.
- Documented the custom React components using Storybook.
Freelance Node.js Expert (Conversion of a C# App)2017 - 2018DigiPro (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Laravel
- Supported the mobile application development with REST API using Node.js and Express.js.
- Migrated a substantial MS SQL database to MySQL.
Software Engineering Consultant2016 - 2017One Solution
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, Angular 4, Six Sigma, Agile Methodology, OpenCV
- Created a Ruby on Rails engine for the company's proprietary help-desk archive.
- Implemented continuous integration (CI) with CircleCI.
- Wrote a developer guide for OpenCV API usage.
- Aided in the implementation of Six Sigma principles onto the company's mainstream operations.
- Promoted Agile methodology and contributed to the 23% increase in the annual performance of the team.
- Turned a jQuery-based WYSWYG form editor to an Ember-based tool.
- Supervised the development of two Angular 4 applications.
Lead Technical Developer2014 - 2015LogicaDigital
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB
- Transformed jQuery-based front-ends to AngularJS.
- Introduced Jira as the primary task management tool.
- Established in-house coding principles based on Airbnb ESLint.
- Implemented Devise in five Ruby-on-Rails authentication modules.
- Implemented Passport.js in two Node.js/Express.js back-ends.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013Sky Knite, Inc.
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, iOS SDK, Ionic, Angular
- Suggested and implemented Core Data for offline data access.
- Integrated Socket.IO for a proprietary help-desk app.
- Extended two iPhone apps' compatibility with iPad using Auto Layout.
- Took part in the annual department performance review.
- Communicated with overseas clients (in English).
Front-end Developer2007 - 2012Yinxiangma Co., Ltd.
- Contributed to three flagship products with AngularJS 1.4.
- Led the in-house administrator panel development using Agile methodology.
- Developed a REST API using Node.js and serialized it to integrate it with Ember's data store.
- Assisted the QA team with the implementation of a Selenium web driver.
- Mentored six team members on Git and SVN usage.