- CTOTraceAd Analytics2014 - 2015
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Python, JS
- Improved real-time analytics performance using MongoDB MapReduce.
- Successfully rebuilt the platform on Amazon Web Services, using EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, and ElastiCache to increase availability and reduce costs.
- Implemented a connectivity platform in Ruby on Rails.
- Optimized performance to achieve <15ms average response time and handle >1000 rps.
- Implemented a pattern recognition algorithm for allowing the end user to design URL rules without typing.
- Structural Design EngineerLM Wind Power2010 - 2014
Technologies: C++, Boost, Python, Flask, NumPy, C#, Oracle
- Reduced errors and improved time-to-market by automating wind turbine blade design processes and reporting.
- Increased transparency and understanding of manufacturing processes by implementing a 3D visualization tool in C++/OpenGL.
- Designed and built a collaborative design and documentation platform and REST API using Oracle/C++/Python.
- Implemented and deployed embedded software for real-time processing of sensor data.
- Built and open sourced a C++ REST client for mapping APIs to an object model.
- Software EngineerFreelance2006 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Built marketing-specialized CMS for a startup.
- Built custom applications for various clients.
- Created a social platform and photo sharing service for cooking hobbyists with geo-indexing.
- Delivered lots of client websites built with a simple and intuitive custom CMS.
- Developed an order-management platform for a startup.
- Software EngineerWWI2005 - 2006
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, JS
- Developed an automated domain queueing and registration tool for sunrise periods.
- Implemented an online ad analytics platform.
- Implemented internal frameworks for web applications.
- Maintained an in-house CMS.
- Integrated web shops with the customer's Axapta system for generating product spec PDFs dynamically.
- Freelance Software Consultantpil.dk2002 - 2005
Technologies: PHP, Perl, JS, PostgreSQL
- Built a CMS targeted for entertainment industry professionals.
- Helped build a credit card processing platform.
- Developed a member management application for political organizations.
- Maintained a custom CMS for a large-scale website.
- Implemented a tool for managing and sharing of large assets through WebDAV.