Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTCadre
- Reduced manual work and errors by automating and tracking the legal requirements for an in-the-deal creation flow for customers in an admin application with Django, Python, and PostgreSQL.
- Increased the customer sign up completion rate by building a simple onboarding flow and automating the customer access approval process. Used Python, Django, React, and TypeScript.
- Created an internal document signing process to speed up the closing of deals using Python, Django, and TypeScript.
- Created ID verification process where users uploaded photos of their ID to be verified in admin applications.
- Added two-factor authentication to a web application using Django, Python, React, and TypeScript.
Software Engineer2015 - 2018Braze
Technologies: New Relic, Sentry, Papertrail, Jenkins, GitHub, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Knockout (Knockout.js), React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed a web application for internal use using Ruby on Rails, React, MongoDB, and Memcached. I used Sidekiq, and Redis for message queuing and JenkinsCI for running tests and deploying the application. Papertrail, New Relic, and Sentry were used for error tracking and debugging.
- Developed a web application usage analytics UI. I recorded web application usage events in MongoDB and displayed charts of aggregations of user actions and page visits using React and Highcharts.
- Created an integration with SendGrid API for email account setup, domain authentication, IP warming, and IP pool setup. I built the UI using React for users to interact with the SendGrid API, display validations for domains, and download IP information.
- Built Salesforce and Gainsight integration with the platform using the Salesforce API and AWS S3 buckets. I created daily cron jobs to send and receive data between Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Created a Ruby style guide for developers. This prevented engineers from creating bugs and reduced the time needed for review by automatically enforcing style rules using Rubocop.
- Created a UI for creating marketing campaigns and sending push notifications using Ruby on Rails, Mongo, and Knockout.js.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Fitmoo
Technologies: Backbone.js, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Built a calendar for fitness events using Backbone.js and the FullCalendar.js library.
- Developed a search bar using Elasticsearch for a social network site to search for users, and events. I created the back end with Rails, and PostgreSQL, and the front end with Backbone.js.
- Built an Instagram integration to create social posts from Instagram posts. I used Instagram API, PostgreSQL, and Sidekiq to create posts asynchronously.
- Developed iOS, and Android apps using Cordova, Ionic, and Angular. I used Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL for the back end and storage.
- Developed a video posting feature using Vimeo API, Backbone.js for the front end, and Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL for the back end and storage.