Software Engineer | AI Consultant2022 - PRESENTLloyds
Technologies: Python 3, Docker, Azure, REST, API Integration, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation
- Designed and developed the back-end architecture for the main web app using Python, Docker, PostgreSQL, and Azure.
- Created pools and tokens risk score (and highlight) algorithm using Python, which continuously helps the team make better-calculated decisions.
- Reduced the processing time required to near real-time by implementing a new data structure, Database models, and autonomous integration with 3rd party API providers.
Senior Digital Assurance Solutions Specialist2021 - 2022DP World
Technologies: Python, Microsoft Power BI, Audits, Data Management, Data Visualization, Automation
- Created and implemented a pipeline in Python that analyzes historical data and generates fraud risk assessment scores based on geographical locations to maintain priorities.
- Implemented autonomous ETL pipelines using Python and Docker to enhance the internal audit lifecycle, risk and resilience analysis, data visualization, and data management.
- Charged with upskilling the team in the technology, automation, programming, and AI fields.
Software Engineer2019 - 2021CynaxLabs
Technologies: Python 3, Docker, Git, Scalable Application, Drones, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Algorithms, Signal Processing, Flask, Back-end, DevOps, Microservices, PostgreSQL
- Led the team to create multiple software applications that served various AI solutions, such as drone onboard computer vision and smart GPS localization and tracking.
- Created and developed a scalable architecture for the AiPOD main application, which works as a hub connecting any legacy or drone camera and applying a chosen real-time AI solution.
- Constructed product demos for external parties and maintained a relationship with high-profile partners.
- Worked on object detection, object tracking, object segmentation, optimization of CV models and inference time, electro-optical and infra-red real-time detection, and recognition projects.
- Developed a real-time landmines detection solution, including ground-penetrating radar (GPR) signal processing and transformation, image reconstruction to 2D and 3D visualizations, and visualization of results on Google Earth.
- Established an autonomous solution to find the geographic coordinates of any point visible through the live feed from a drone's camera.
- Trained customized object detection models to find mines, weapons, and concealed objects.
Software Engineer | AI Engineer2018 - 2019BMW
Technologies: Python 3, Docker, Git, Statistics, Software Evaluation, Algorithms, Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Built an evaluation and optimization framework for object detection and classification models using Python as a programming language and Docker virtual containers.
- Created visual and mathematical solutions for multiple object detection evaluations in a single picture.
- Took responsibility for maintaining the relationship with third-party developers.
Data Analyst2017 - 2017Vinelab
Technologies: Python 3, Facebook Ads, Instagram Marketing
- Worked on data analytics on Instagram and Facebook.
- Upgraded some internal software analytics from Excel to Python.
- Analyzed trends and past behaviors on the ads' performance.
Site Engineer2015 - 2017JN Real Estate Company
Technologies: Communication, Management, Python
- Created an autonomous framework system for finance schedules.
- Monitored all engineering staff in six sites across three different regions.
- Overviewed engineering goals, deliverables, and relationships with third-party suppliers.