- Director of Information TechnologySLA Management, LLC2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, .NET, Unity, Android, iPhone
- Managed IT infrastructure for the central office and 100+ sites.
- Developed a hybrid business management system that encompassed sales tracking, invoicing, contact management, customer tracking, inventory management, order processing, HR tracking, payroll, vendor interoperability, marketing, menus, nutrition, compliance, and much more, primarily on .NET for Windows and HTML/PHP for web.
- Developed a real-time TV marketing system that gathered live data from the internet and animated it in real-time on embedded hardware (no computer in the back running it).
- Developed two phone apps, one for end-user customers, and one for internal employees.
- Developed an interactive, dynamically populated, online menu system for customers, including nutrition and allergen awareness information for every item.
- Software EngineerElectronic Arts2010 - 2010
Technologies: Xbox 360, PS3, C++
- Provided contracted software engineering during final stretch of development of EA SPORTS MMA.
- Managed console compliance for user save/load systems and interface.
- Added ad-hoc input handling for an interactive tutorial.
- Supported, maintained, and managed a user save/load system.
- Software EngineerAllied Kingdoms2009 - 2009
Technologies: Nintendo WiiWare
- Developed Pachinko Planet for Nintendo WiiWare as part of a two-man team.
- Developed the entire UI to specs.
- Created the rewards/unlocks system.
- Converted many underlying systems from PC to Wii.