CTO | President2020 - 2020Coronavirus Alert
Technologies: Node.js, Puppeteer, React Native, NativeScript
- Developed a script to automate Google logins on a Puppeteer headless browser and for storing location history.
- Managed the relationship with government entities in Latin America.
- Built the MVP mobile app in 48 hours during the weekend.
Full-stack Developer | Business Advisor2020 - 2020Titan4
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MongoDB, Socket.IO, Node.js, Python, Vue.js
- Built a Node.js system to create and destroy automatically AWS EC2 instances to run complex batch processing analyzing with satellite images.
- Developed a Vue.js front end to show live logging of the batch activities.
- Created the business pitch, communication, and branding image.
- Implemented socket communication between clients, the central server, and the AWS EC2 instances created dynamically.
- Developed a real-time interface with data updated by a socket connection.
CEO2017 - 2020Skaffolder, Inc.
- Developed a code generator integrated with many programming languages.
- Managed an eight-person team, the business aspect, and client relationships.
- Developed a continuous integration system with Node.js on Kubernetes.
- Built an open-source command-line tool and a VS Code extension.
- Configured the Google Cloud infrastructure on GCE and GKE.
- Node.JS backend, using MongoDB and AngularJS frontend.
Senior Full-stack Developer2011 - 2017Almaviva
Technologies: Python, Oracle Database, MongoDB, XStream, Oracle, React, AngularJS, Liferay, Apache Struts, Spring, Java
- Developed the open data portal of the Italian government.
- Built the portal where all the Italian public employees get their payroll, annual volume of 5 million users, high financial responsibility. Introduced AngularJS on Liferay portlet as new technology in the project replacing the Spring front end.
- Taught AngularJS to more than 70 employees in the company.
- Optimized 30-second exports of billions of data in MongoDB, reducing the elaboration time to 400 milliseconds.
- Managed projects for public entities, presenting them to the client, and managing the development team.
- Developed a project for the ministry of defense using geolocation data.
Junior PHP Developer2011 - 2011Superscommesse.com
Technologies: Symfony, jQuery, PHP
- Built a jQuery widget that was usable on any website.
- Developed the Italian international portal of the company.
- Onboarded quickly and became useful on projects from day one.