External Contractor Responsible for Desktop Software2015 - PRESENTNew Matter
Technologies: C++, Qt, FreeRTOS, USB
- Implemented a cross-platform installer and desktop application for controlling the MOD-t 3D printer.
- Worked with the customer and their in-house engineering team, which had no experience in desktop software, to integrate the device firmware and the web store.
- Developed specialized testing software to help the customer meet the testing speed requirements for the manufacturing line at the printer production facility.
- Took responsibility for the USB communication layer, both on the computer and the device side.
- Designed and implemented a crash handling and reporting facility to help debug issues on end user computers.
Software Lead2012 - 2014AWTech s.r.l.
Technologies: C++, Qt, Java, Android
- Designed a cryptographically strong document sharing platform.
- Led a team of 4 in the platform execution.
- Created a scalable high-performance sharing server in C++.
- Implemented client applications with embedded PDF viewer for Windows, OS X, and Android.
Software Developer2011 - 2012Giunti OS
Technologies: Java Enterprise, C++, SQL
- Developed web applications for education and psychometric testing using Java Enterprise.
- Brought a dead test suite back to life, discovering and fixing a great number of bugs that had slipped through as well.
- Created a C++ driver for a hardware DRM/security dongle.
- Developed a desktop application for neurological rehabilitation.
- Built internal tools and reusable components to improve the team productivity throughout the company.