Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTPepsiCo
Technologies: React, Python, Kubernetes, AWS, Django, APIs
- Developed business solutions for one of the most iconic American Brands.
- Developed both back end and front end, delivering SOLID code with sustainable code coverage.
- Fixed bugs and improved the workflow and pipeline to better catch errors.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Toptal Client: Edtech Startup
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Django, Serverless, Sequelize, Node.js, AWS, Redux, React, Python 3
- Implemented features in a Python/Django API. Added models, fixed security issues, added new endpoints, while also increasing code coverage.
- Developed responsive user experiences in the front end using React and Redux.
- Increased code-quality using TypeScript, better tests, and improved code standards by refactoring components using SOLID principles.
- Developed a new service implementing a REST API using Node.js, models in Sequelize, and Lambda functions in AWS using the Serverless Framework.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer2020 - 2020Chegg
Technologies: Rapid7, Heroku, Docker Compose, PostgreSQL, TypeScript, RefluxJS, Redux, Sentry, AngularJS, Docker, React, Python 3
- Worked for a major publicly traded American edtech company, building e-learning tools to help people learn to code.
- Created high-quality React components using TypeScript and Redux with full test coverage using Enzyme, end-to-end testing, and React Testing Library.
- Developed many features for numerous apps using Python in the back end and React in the front end, including extensive test coverage in both SOLID principles.
- Built back-end integrations in Python to Salesforce using WebHooks and Syncers.
- Migrated API integrations from the Google Suite platform to O365 using Microsoft Graph in Azure.
- Implemented live-chat experiences for students, integrating with several APIs using Python and React.
- Implemented A/B testing using Optimizely and React SDK.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer2019 - 2019Soccer Fantasy Game
- Created a ready-to-scale microservice in GCP and developed numerous REST APIs written in Python and Node.js.
- Implemented a monitoring and logging stack with Metabase and Sentry, including comprehensive dashboards with the main KPIs as well as usage alerts.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer2017 - 2019Menu Mais
- Developed a digital restaurant platform featuring a digital menu with translations in over 100 languages, takeout, and dine-in ordering.
- Implemented challenging features with a high level of customizability, including user and user-less ordering system, integration with several third-party providers, kitchen monitoring systems, and several menu variances.
- Created a fully responsive progressive mobile app featuring auto-translation, payments, and SMS integrations.
- Implemented a robust restaurant monitoring dashboard for the managers and owners.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer2017 - 2019Ouvimos Você
- Expanded the product's full stack from zero to thousands of daily users, solving a growing business's significant problems: Scalability and constant business model changes. Used Python for the back end and JavasScript for the front end.
- Modeled the database using the popular ORM SQLAlchemy, writing all class models, and mapping the relationships. Deployed to GCP using Cloud SQL and PostgreSQL.
- Constructed a distributed microservice infrastructure using Docker, Docker-compose, and NGINX proxying. Hosted it in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as well as in AWS.
- Implemented the company engineering culture bringing in the Agile methodology, scrum, code reviews, and paired development sessions.
- Integrated several platforms to the SaaS solution: Heap, Sentry.io, dashboards in Metabase, RD Station (marketing automation), and HubSpot Sales.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer2014 - 2019Labfy
- Developed the whole back end using Python/Flask and server-side rendering using Jinja.
- Implemented a feature-management system with Python/Flask Principal for five different user types.
- Integrated Microsoft Active Directory servers with clients using LDAP to obey the client's company compliance.
- Deployed in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using Docker and NGINX proxying.
Founder2013 - 2019Faz Labs
- Founded Faz Labs, a hardware and software company. Shipped software products for hundreds of business clients.
- Engineered a drone-accessory to combat endemic diseases—Yellow Fever, Malaria, and chikungunya—spreading in partnership with the Brazilian health-public sector. The device released pesticides to destroy mosquitoes' nests.
- Engineered embedded hardware using electronics and microcontrollers' expertise aided by Eagle CAD and engineering enclosures and mechanisms using SolidWorks and 3D printing.
- Developed a park-cleaning robot, writing low-level code in C and a higher abstraction layer in Python. Winner of the international "Laureate Award for Excellence in Robotics Engineering."