Senior Java Developer2019 - 2019Dynamtek
- Converted the JBoss EAR to a Maven project so it can be included in CI/CD automation with Jenkins pipelines and Docker.
- Developed scripts with complex RegEx to massively update project authorization control.
- Collaborated on taskforces to urgently deliver new features and ensure sale agreements.
Senior Java Developer2015 - 2019AT&T (via IBM)
Technologies: Java, Git, Python, Jenkins, Bash, Spring, AngularJS, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes
- Led the transformation from COBOL to Java Linux of a huge batch billing system and tuned the JVM to achieve better performance than the mainframe.
- Developed a Python/Django web system to generate COBOL copybooks and custom Java classes.
- Designed a complex SCM model to deliver a modular project (ten modules) with CI/CD—using Git, Maven, Jenkins, and Nexus—to almost 30 Linux servers.
- Advocated for a microservice's transformation concerning a monolithic Java-based billing system.
- Spearheaded the integration of the first transitional microservice with a batch application.
- Designed a web tool to process mainframe data files on Linux; used Java, Spring, and TDD and applied CI/CD.
Senior Java Developer2015 - 2015Sprint (via IBM)
Technologies: Java 8, JBoss, JSP, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), WebSphere MQ, Apache Camel, Drools
- Developed new features for a JBoss/Java 8 SOA provisioning system.
- Extended the functionality of SVN with Bash that allowed developers to manage all of the project modules at once.
- Supported the migration from JSP to a SPA application with AngularJS.
- Implemented several WebSphere MQ queues to be connected across the services using Apache Camel.
Full-stack Developer | Business Process Analyst2013 - 2015Lecom
Technologies: Java, Spring, Jenkins, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, JUnit, Hibernate
- Developed several improvements on a business process modeling system using Java 7 with JSP and JSF. Which resulted into a 250% performance improvement.
- Led a small squad to develop the first Business Intelligence module using MongoDB, AngularJS, D3.js, and Spring Boot.
- Worked directly with the sales team to present a new system's customization to new clients and designed several business processes based on their needs.
- Advocated the use of a bug-tracker system Bugzilla while working on the support team and introduced a Jira solution for the adoption of Agile methodologies.
Web Developer | Business Partner2011 - 2012Real Valor
- Designed and developed custom websites using a WordPress solution.
- Developed Facebook APIs for digital marketing and games.