- Software EngineerGetNinjas2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Backbone, Daemon Kit, AWS, Chef, DevOps
- Supported an existing website built with Ruby on Rails, MySQL and AWS.
- Created a new mobile application using Backbone and PhoneGap to facilitate the communication between customers and clients.
- Created recipes to automate the existing infrastructure of any environment.
- Created a new payment system, integrating with MoIP and PayPal.
- Created daemons responsible for processing messages from SQS. Used REST to keep the system decoupled.
- Software EngineerR7.com2011 - 2013
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Sinatra, Scala
- Created a platform using ImageMagick to support images in different formats and sizes.
- Created a gem to paginate queries on databases using Mongoid and MongoDB.
- Created the infrastructure to cache every page using Varnish and HTTP Headers.
- Created a gem that enables REST communication between CMS and Delivery platform.
- Developer, Instructor and ConsultantCaelum2009 - 2011
- Taught courses in: Basic Java, Web Java, EJB Java, Agile (XP and Scrum), Ruby on Rails and Rspec.
- Worked as Chief Editor for InfoQ Brasil. Responsible for translating, creating and reviewing technological articles.
- Wrote the first Brazilian book about Ruby: "Ruby a linguagem mais divertida".
- Created two courses, one on Hibernate and one on JSF.
- Supported open-source projects like: Caelum Stella, Restufie, etc.
- Java DeveloperSilt2007 - 2009
Technologies: Java, Google Web Toolkit, JSP, Struts 2, VRaptor
- Supported a WMS system using JSP, Servlets, Struts 2.
- Created a system using Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate and Oracle to manage the main Education Company in Brazil.
- Created a system using Google Web Toolkit, GXT and Hibernate to track the company's assets.
- Coached other developers, teaching them how to use Google Web Toolkit and how to test, using JUnit.
- Performed a big refactoring on WMS system to replace Struts 2 with Vraptor.
- Java DeveloperVisual Midia2006 - 2007
Technologies: Java, SWT, Prevayler, JUnit
- Supported an existing system responsible to manage the school students' information, using SWT and Prevayler.