- Software Developer2017 - 2018Project 0.1 (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular 2, Node.js, LoopbackJS, Swift, MongoDB
- Integrated the back-end APIs.
- Built the admin dashboard pages.
- Front-end Engineer2017 - 2018Thinkdeeply, LLC (via Toptal)
- Developed an AI-based widget using jQuery. The purpose of the widget is to get similar images from the back-end.
- Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Short Track Hero (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Android
- Developed on the back-end side that was built with CakePHP.
- Fixed some Android bugs and added a few functions.
- Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2017IVICON (via Toptal)
Technologies: LoopBack, Angular 4
- Created a back-end based on LoopBack including loopback-component-passport.
- Created an Angular 4-based front-end that imports jQuery.
- Senior iOS Developer2015 - 2016Tradeaze (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Node.js, LoopBack, MongoDB, Express.js, Auto Layout, Constraint Priority, LoopBack iOS SDK, AMPPS, RoboMongo, WebStorm
- Implemented front-end UI/UX using storyboard, auto-layout, and constraint priorities.
- Implemented back-end using Node.js LoopBack framework.
- Used MongoDB for the database and connected to it using LoopBack MongoDB connector.
- Communicated with the back-end using LoopBack iOS SDK.
- Set up SSL properly with LoopBack so that the back-end accepts HTTPS requests.
- iOS Developer2015 - 2015Bubby (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Storyboard, Auto Layout, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Stripe, Twilio, Facebook, Mongoose, Sketch
- Implemented the design in Sketch to be pixel-perfect using Storyboard and Auto Layout.
- Added some APIs to the back-end using Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js, and Mongoose.
- Integrated Stripe as a payment gateway by modifying both front-end and back-end sides.
- Integrated Facebook using Facebook iOS SDK to obtain the user's name, age, job history, education history, city, and hometown from Facebook.
- Created a phone SMS verification system using Twilio service.
- Collaborated with the client via Skype call and Teamviewer to figure out some issues live.
- iOS Developer2015 - 2015SBDB Software Pty, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: APNS, Apple Certificate, PushApps, Apple Push, Application Loader, Teamviewer
- Helped to replace soon-to-expire Apple certificates and APNS certificates with new ones.
- Replaced certificates and APNS certificates without affecting current available version.
- Guided the client using TeamViewer through live calling on Skype.
- Configured PushApps to use new APNS certificates (development and production).
- Uploaded a new version using Application Loader with new certificates and provisioning profiles.
- iOS Developer2015 - 2015Valtus Real Estate, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, CoreLocation, Significant Location Change, Braintree, APNs, REST, PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, Amazon EC2
- Developed both model and client app for booking models and registering as models using Objective-C and LAMP stack (Laravel framework).
- Implemented complete and perfect framework for handling Apple Push Notification service.
- Used significant location change of Core Location framework to update location of models in real time and save battery.
- Implemented a back-end API using PHP Laravel framework with MySQL on Amazon EC2.
- Used Braintree payment gateway to handle payment.
- Software Developer2010 - 2014VanceInfo Technologies, Inc.
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Amazon Web Services, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Cognito, Amazon SNS, Amazon SES, PHP, MySQL, MS SQL, SQLite, Amazon DynamoDB, OpenTok, Parse.com
- Created an iOS social photo sharing app using Objective-C as a front-end language and Amazon Web Services as a back-end.
- Integrated an iOS front-end with back-end on AWS using iOS Amazon SDK for Cognito, DynamoDB, SNS, and SES.
- Implemented a back-end for a mobile app on GoDaddy using PHP and MySQL as back-end technologies.
- Created a video chatting app using TokBox's OpenTok service and Parse.com as a back-end.
- Fixed bugs and did tuning on various iOS apps and SQL databases.