Solution Architect2021 - PRESENTAXA XL
Technologies: Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform
- Supported the move to the cloud program, which aims to adopt the cloud to run on-premise workloads.
- Worked with cloud architects and developers to ensure the quality of the solution design of each of the applications in the program's scope.
- Participated in solution design authority meetings to introduce the migration strategy of each application in the scope of the program.
Cloud Architect2020 - 2021Freelance
Technologies: Azure, DevOps Engineer, Google Cloud, Jira, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Containers, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Defined an implementation strategy for applying AI to pattern recognition in scanners equipment to improve yield and reduce the time to production.
- Selected the right cloud technology for the specific use case and drove the implementation team across all the development phases.
- Traded off options and compared results between different cloud landscapes.
Account Technology Strategist2011 - 2018Microsoft
- Built trusted technology relationships with technical decision-makers, including the CIO, CTO, their direct reports, and IT professionals.
- Developed a long-term business-to-IT strategy and deployment roadmap while orchestrating Microsoft and partner resources.
- Focused on cloud transformation and the business productivity area, specifically leveraging different Microsoft capabilities and resources to address the business need in the area of integrated mobility services, cloud deployments, and process workflows.
Enterprise Architect2010 - 2011Alcan Rio Tinto
Technologies: Master Data, ArchiMate, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint
- Applied TOGAF to data architecture and collaboration projects.
- Applied ArchiMate to describe enterprise architecture implementation.
- Supported document management systems and collaboration environments.
Manager2008 - 2010Cambridge Technology Partners
- Managed pre-sales activities like workshops, scope definition, and planning.
- Focused on building and growing the relationship, aiming to maximize the value realized and the reciprocal benefits of a long-term and strategic engagement.
- Worked as a sales executive in a major international company.
- Presented at multiple roadshows and conferences across Europe, pitching and demonstrating Microsoft product capabilities.
- Implemented collaboration environments and document management systems.
Manager2007 - 2008Telindus Belgacom
Technologies: Visual Studio, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), WWF, Microsoft Data Transformation Services (now SSIS), Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, MDX, Microsoft, Anaconda, R, Microsoft SQL Server
- Mapped requirements from business stakeholders to technical architectures and solutions aligned with the service's core technical principles.
- Helped customers trade effort and investment size for value realized.
- Implemented document management and collaboration solutions.
CTO1999 - 2007Suntrade S.r.l.
Technologies: Linux, Microsoft
- Started up a technology-driven company acting within the online trading business.
- Drove the company strategy to promote the adoption of the first machine learning engine applied on the stock market to the banking and brokerage retail market.
- Contributed to the company becoming a Microsoft Gold Partner in 2007.