- Technical Project ManagerDEINTEC2014 - PRESENT
- Handled management of the development team and estimated the project scope for each sprint, as well as the general scope and product backlog.
- Attended meetings to review the scope and deliverables with the customer.
- Served as the Scrum Master and point of contact between developers and customers.
- Provided technical direction for development, design, and on-site systems integration.
- Provided technical direction to manage SQL Server databases and source code using the Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Created and executed development plans and reviewed them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Was responsible for gathering user requirements and wrote user histories with the Business Analyst under my command for new projects.
- Switched roles as necessary to DBA or IT Architect. Worked with Scrum methodology.
- Reviewed code quality and database design. Was responsible of the most important decisions related to DB design and coding.
- .NET Senior EngineerSofttek Mexico2013 - 2014
- Was the configuration manager and handled TFS management, including version control, branches, and deliverable packages.
- Worked on web development using ASP.NET MVC but focused on back-end and WCF services.
- Did the full database model and knowledge transfer to developers. Was also responsible for database changes and version control as the development DBA.
- Worked on SSIS packages for imports from Oracle to SQL Server 2008. Also worked on SSIS deployments and how to trigger them using SQL Jobs.
- .NET Senior DeveloperToptal (American Mortgage Consultants, Inc.)2012 - 2013
Technologies: SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Integration Services, Visual Studio 2012, Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Enterprise Libraries, UML
- Worked on the project 100% in English. AMC is in the United States and I was working remotely in Mexico.
- Did database analysis and design for business intelligence.
- Improved the production database, adding indexes and reviewing the T-SQL code in stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Migrated from DTS packages to SSIS packages.
- Developed improvements in ASP.NET MVC.
- .NET Senior DeveloperPegaso Tecnologias2011 - 2012
- Designed and developed programs using WCF and ASP .NET MVC with jQuery, JSON, and Ajax.
- Participated on designing and developing the core objects for the “Digital Billing Universal Mailbox” project.
- Did analysis and design to create new tables on SQL Server and developed stored procedures and functions.
- Technical LeaderXCOMIT Consulting2007 - 2010
Technologies: SQL Server 2008, Integration Services 2008, Reporting Services 2008, C#, Visual Studio 2008, Framework 3.5, WCF, Erwin, Project 2007, UML, Team Foundation
- Worked with XCOMIT´s clients, focusing on the most important one, "Banco Compartamos".
- Developed WCF services as part of SOA architecture to be consumed for several programs and Web Pages.
- Developed stored procedures, views, and functions on SQL Server to be consumed in a data access layer to many projects.
- Designed SQL Server databases as part of the core banking system.
- Was the responsible to ensure code quality on some projects, following Microsoft best practices and customer standards. Developed a “parser” program to handle tasks promptly and accurately.
- Designed an SOA Architecture for the “Payment Management” project and designed a database for the same purpose, all under Microsoft consultants’ validation. Served as technical leader and worked with 8 developers under me, using Scrum methodology.
- Did business analysis on several projects. Handled use case diagrams and use case documentations.
- Configured and managed the SQL Server Reporting Services and coached other developers in report creation.
- .NET Technical LeaderConsultoría TI S.A2005 - 2006
Technologies: Visual Studio 2005, C#, SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET, Web Services, .NET Remoting, SOA, Microsoft Enterprise Libraries, Enterprise Architect, UML, Windows Server 2003
- Performed tasks related to requirements analysis and use cases. Defined the “Point of Sale” application’s architecture. This application was requested to be a “Smart Client”.
- Designed the database model for the “Point of Sale” application, using the 3rd normal form.
- Monitored my work team’s activities and quality of deliverables.
- Project LeaderITE Soluciones S.A2004 - 2005
Technologies: SQL Server 2000, Visual Studio 2003, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Enterprise Libraries, Ajax, SAP, Source Safe, Enterprise Architect, UML, Windows Server 2003
- Was the leader of the “Billing and Inventory Management System” project.
- Performed .NET architecture and database modeling tasks.
- Monitored the development and quality of the development team deliverables using SQL Server .NET “Best Practices”.
- Developed ASP .NET Pages and some stored procedures and functions.
- .NET Senior DeveloperINFOTEC2003 - 2004
- Developed ASP .NET Web pages for different projects and developed stored procedures and views.
- Did analysis and design for the “appraisal” project, diagramming use cases and writing technical documents with class diagram and sequence diagrams.