IT Manager2012 - PRESENTOlook
- Participated in the creation of a development team by conducting interviews and taking part in hiring decisions.
- Helped craft an integration API to establish a connection between the website and Braspag (a payment gateway), increasing the company's per-order profit considerably.
- Optimized the website, halving its response time by caching request data and minimizing database requests.
- Integrated CloudSearch (an Amazon cloud-based item search solution) with the site.
Senior Software Developer and Scrum Master2010 - 2012Mondia Media Group GmbH
- Participated as a scrum master on the development of Telcel’s mobile content portal (Latin America's biggest mobile carrier).
- Led a team to build a new 24/7 customer subscription platform which covers Web, WAP and SMS (currently getting 10,000 user subscriptions/day).
- Enhanced the former customer subscription solution environment by fine-tuning server configurations (receiving up to 500,000 daily requests per server).
Software Developer2008 - 2010BuscaPé
- Architected the early versions of BuscaPé’s Developer API, which until 2010 was receiving up to four million requests per day.
- Helped remodel BuscaPé’s affiliate portal, called Lomadee, which is also integrated with large companies such as Walmart, Dell, and Apple.
- Helped conceptualize the API documentation and sample codes, assisting a strong and growing community of developers.
Junior Software Developer2006 - 2008Telefonica
Technologies: Java, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Oracle Database
- Assembled a new service request solution, automating the former hand-made procedures and supporting all Telefónica covered cities in Brazil.
- Researched the existing GIS frameworks in order to create a map-oriented telecommunication item management system.
- Maintained the legacy telecommunication item management system used by more than 100 experienced engineers as a crucial monitoring tool.