Linux and Cloud Systems Administrator2019 - PRESENTAuxis
Technologies: Terraform, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Mongo, MySQL
- Proactively monitored and maintained a Linux and cloud-based system for Auxis’ customers using best practices processes and methodology.
- Resolved several platform issues.
- Requested fulfillment and capacity planning of the Linux and cloud solutions.
- Oversaw and was responsible for producing high-quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Performed project management activities such as planning, sizing, and scheduling activities.
- Analyzed problems, developed solutions, and made decisions that impacted projects.
- Ensured system implementations occurred in accordance with established needs.
- Automated deployments on AWS using Python.
Senior Web Application Developer2018 - 2019Gorilla Logic
Technologies: Angular, Node.js
- Developed Angular-based front-end web applications for an electronics client.
- Implemented ngrx/store on a developed solution.
Web Systems Engineer2017 - 2018Intertec International
Technologies: Linux, ShellScript, Terraform
- Carried out my duties as a tier 3 web systems engineer and was assigned to a North American banking client.
- Controlled traffic and rerouted via F5 appliances for application control during the project, OS Patching 3L.
- Implemented failure diagnostics and troubleshooting of installed and deployed applications in production environments.
- Implemented, monitored, maintained (on-call services), and deployed applications.
- Deployed applications using CD tools like N1 and uDeploy.
Middleware Production Coordinator2016 - 2017Telefónica Venezuela
Technologies: Linux, TuxedoJS, Bind
- Provided as a tier 3 middleware support on Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus, and Tuxedo.
- Controlled domain name systems based on Bind DNS.
- Evaluated and monitored production environment and operating platform at Movistar.
Coordinator (E) of Development of Financial Transactions2008 - 2016CANTV
Technologies: Linux, PHP, Centos, Red Hat, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Served as the coordinator of the development of financial transactions and was in charge of personnel.
- Analyzed, designed, and Implemented applications, interfaces, and ETL between corporate applications relating to pricing, billing, and collection of advertising services offered by CANTV.
- Analyzed, designed, integrated, and implemented a framework in PHP with data abstraction and object mapping to create new applications and migrate the old ones.
- Migrated proprietary applications to free software.
- Established support services.
- Managed, installed, and developed applications.
- Oversaw PostgreSQL databases.
- Spearheaded a development project that involved the 4.0 biller SAP migration to free software. This resulted in maximizing the flexibility of the billing practices which was appropriate to the needs of Caveguías and reduced the time between billing cycles from 13 hours to 14 minutes.