Luis Enrique Meza
Verified Expert in Engineering
Luis has been working as a software developer and data engineer for the past three years after receiving his bachelor's degree in digital systems and robotics engineering specializing in software development and AI. His primary languages include Python for scripting and PostgreSQL for databases, with Django serving as his main back-end framework. Luis focuses on back-end services and API development in addition to data-related applications that include some deep learning projects.
Python, PostgreSQL, Django, Linux, Flask, Deep Learning, GraphQL, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a local API for a robot to send images and, through this API, load a CNN and process those images to return results as HTTP responses.
Software Developer | Data Engineer
- Developed data tracking systems and scripts to process and load data into the database.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as the main reporting tool.
- Used Perl and Python across all processes, Oracle PL/SQL as the database, and Azure for repository handling and pipelines.
- Maintained the team's API and created scripts to use that back-end service to pull and update data in our DB.
System Memory Validation Engineer
- Developed a Simple Interface to connect to our local team DB to easy upload files and visualize the needed data. Used Python with SQLAlchemy and PyQt5.
- Parsed results data and loaded it into the database using Python automation, similar to an ETL architecture.
- Developed new methodologies for validation through low-level Python programming.
- Enabled validation tools for memory focused on DDR5. This was done through scripts and applications to process test results.
- Developed a Python local data analysis library that processed raw data through calculations and the company's process requirements.
- Used Python as the primary language and PostgreSQL as the database language.
- Built the necessary specifications with pandas and Matplotlib for the library to be shared with other non-tech teams so they could understand the data and improve decision-making.
- Developed basic front-end applications with React and Angular that used HTML and CSS.
- Developed back-end services using Spring Boot with MVC paradigm, Node.js, and Django and made connections to databases running on PostgreSQL.
- Used Tomcat and Docker for deployment servlet and container-based development.
Emotion Recognition Web Page
Simple Note WebApp
Deployed the server in a Google Cloud server using Docker.
Tomato Detection API
This project was deployed in an agriculture field, and its main objective was to tell the robot where the tomato was in order for it to cut it out and pick it up.
Web Scraper with Python
New Generation Firewall
Quiz Builder WebApp
Local DB to WebApp Interface
Python, Java, C, SQL, GraphQL, C++, Perl
Django, Flask, Angular, Spring
Pandas, Matplotlib, OpenCV, PyQt 5, React, Node.js, TensorFlow, Keras
Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Azure
PostgreSQL, JSON, Oracle PL/SQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Embedded Software, Image Processing, Deep Learning, CI/CD Pipelines, Relational Data Mapping, Web Scraping, OCR, Amazon RDS, APIs
Digital Systems and Robotics Engineering in Computer Engineering
ITESM - Querétaro, México.